Random Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Random Giveaway #2

Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings from our family to yours!

We will be giving away another random prize to a random person/post at a random time!

*This Giveaway is open to U.S.A. residents ONLY!

To enter the Giveaway, simply post a reply in this thread! Ask a question, post a comment, chit chat, a joke, it's whatever just keep it clean please! :laugh:

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries.

With that said and hopefully understood, the Random Prize #2 is for a FREE eGo Mini 400 mAh Battery!

Good Luck and have fun all! :)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Are we ready for winter?

snow-plow-o.gif

Shizzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
the burbs
random story:

a motorist flags down a patrol car while on the way to a midnight party cruise on lake erie: "hello, officer, thanks for stopping. i'm having trouble finding the lake...i mean, i can SEE the lake, and i keep driving past it, but i can't figure out how to drive TO it."

officer: "license and registration...ok, step out of the vehicle, please. close your eyes and touch your right index finger to your nose...now your left. ok, now recite the alphabet."

"no problem, officer: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z...i can also recite it backwards if you want, and i can name all 50 states in alphabetical order in under 30 seconds, as well as all the presidents...but i sure hope there aren't any math questions, or i'm screwed."

(me and my poor communication, navigation, and math skills, circa 1998)

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Thank you for the contest! I would love a little mini! It would be great to take out with me on errands! Also, I usually have more than one pv going, all with different flavors and sometimes the batteries will all go out on me at the same time... These are handy as they charge really fast. The less mah, the faster the charge!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread