random question about glycerin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSYCHO1616

Dec 13, 2008
Latvia
i just wonder, how long do 2 drops of VG last for u guys ? i drip 1 - 2 drops directly on the atomizer and 1 - 2 drops on the cartridge itself (on the bottom, middle and top, so its filled with liquid). that kind of procedure for me last about ~20 - 35 good puffs, then it runs out. is that normal, or a problem ? should it last longer? cuz just, i have to go out with my glycerin bottle with me, if i want to smoke outside for a few hours.

rattlerviper

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Arizona USA
i just wonder, how long do 2 drops of VG last for u guys ? i drip 1 - 2 drops directly on the atomizer and 1 - 2 drops on the cartridge itself (on the bottom, middle and top, so its filled with liquid). that kind of procedure for me last about ~20 - 35 good puffs, then it runs out. is that normal, or a problem ? should it last longer? cuz just, i have to go out with my glycerin bottle with me, if i want to smoke outside for a few hours.

Sounds about right. 2 drops on the atomizer gives me roughly 13 puffs.

PSYCHO1616

Dec 13, 2008
Latvia
I think i need to get some of this
try to buy vegetable glycerin. it should be written on the bottle. mine is not, but seems that it works great and i have no symthons or anything from it. so, i think, mine is ok. btw, search for it at the drugstore. there are many info about it, have a search here at the forum. and here its spelled as VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread