[RANT] I'm tired of mech and VW misionaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
wont lie, Sub ohming has spoiled me.

But, I've kicked my hammer with a spartan tank and it hits great.

To be honest, both have their ups and downs. but I find more and more if I use a tank, I use VV/VW mods and anything rebuildable gets a mech mod.

Now if I had to choose between tank, RDA or genesis, I'd choose the genny cuz I love these mesh wicks. But thats my personal tastes XD

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I have both. I like both.

Me too!

I loved my zmax for a while and I'm now 100% mech, but I do understand that everyone wants or likes something different, there is no best setup, but there is a best suited for you setup

it's not about what you like, it's about what they asked

I'm so tired of seeing people pushing only what they like and totally ignoring what the OP asked for.

Q: what's the best top coil clearo? A: get kayfun! Tell me, how is that helping the person asking the question? And yes, I do see things just about as bad nearly every time I read New Members forum.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
You're all wrong, what I use is the best vaping gear possible.

I have cigalike 808, eGo, 3.7V tube and box mods, VV tube and box mods, VW tube and box mods, using 14500, 18350 and 18650 batteries.

For toppers I have pre-build atty in 306, 510 and 901 along with RDA and Genesis, 510 and 808 cartos - single and dual coil, MAP tanks, Gummy tanks, CE-2 cartos, Vivi Nova, carto tanks, iClear16 & 30, and various other cartos and clearos.

I can get a good flavor and vapor out of any of them, which I vape depends on what flavor I want and which combination it's currently loaded into....:lol:

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Me too!

I'm so tired of seeing people pushing only what they like and totally ignoring what the OP asked for.

Q: what's the best top coil clearo? A: get kayfun! Tell me, how is that helping the person asking the question? And yes, I do see things just about as bad nearly every time I read New Members forum.

Everyone knows the best top coil clearo is a Reo ;) :p

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I'm getting tired of this

almost every time someone is asking about going into mechs there is someone that says that mechs are just for backup or unsafe or anything else and that he is better off with a regulated device, as you DON'T need to go into sub-ohms and it's stupid if you try to.

but on the other hand...
when someone is thinking of upgrading to a regulated device, there is always someone telling them that they NEED a mech and a rebuildable as those are the best vape and regulateds don't hold a candle next to a mech...

come on people!!! if someone is asking for info on mechs, give info about mechs!, if some wants a regulated then help him!!!!

if you love your mechs/regulated don't go into a regulated/mech discussion and show them that they are wrong!!!!

Now be prepared to have everyone say you're just a crank, they're just trying to be helpful.

See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...eady-you-must-do-you-must-buy-attitude-8.html.

Though I have to admit that it's the only thread I ever started that got hundreds of replies.:D

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I'm getting tired of this

almost every time someone is asking about going into mechs there is someone that says that mechs are just for backup or unsafe or anything else and that he is better off with a regulated device, as you DON'T need to go into sub-ohms and it's stupid if you try to.

but on the other hand...
when someone is thinking of upgrading to a regulated device, there is always someone telling them that they NEED a mech and a rebuildable as those are the best vape and regulateds don't hold a candle next to a mech...

come on people!!! if someone is asking for info on mechs, give info about mechs!, if some wants a regulated then help him!!!!

if you love your mechs/regulated don't go into a regulated/mech discussion and show them that they are wrong!!!!

Yea, even after two years here I still get po'd over people Challenging rather than assisting.
It is Not just limited to the Mods, regulated or Mech. Every time someone ask for help with a Clearo, Carto tank, dripper, Genny. etc. Someone inevitably says it is crap....You need xxxx - They ASKED for HELP not shopping advice!:mad:

[RANT] I'm tired of mech and VW misionaries!

Actually, I'm more tired of RANTS against fellow vapers!
banghead.gif

BINGO!
thumbsup.gif

Simple :)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ecf-forum-rules/51178-forum-rules.html

13. Message conventions
Posts made by members must accord with certain conventions.
b. Off-topic digression: Stick to the topic. Do not deviate from the subject discussed in a thread as this is called off-topic (OT) posting. Open a new thread if a new issue arises from the discussion so others can always see by the title what the thread is about. Do not post the same topic in several forums (no double-posting / cross-posting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread