Status
Not open for further replies.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
That looks like the ModPCB board for a P box. the raptor would go vertically inbetween the batteries. the two sets of small three holes labled meter adn lock are for small slide switches. Bottom right is where the two leads from your volt meter go. Battery clips go where the pos and neg signs are.

You know... heres the parts list for it. http://www.digikey.com/short/7ntbb7 once you get the parts everything on the board is labled and its pretty easy to do. board is 15 bucks from here Mod PCB - White, GA and the parts list is 28 bucks. He also sells prepopulated boards, where he takes care of all the small SMD bits. if youve never soldered SMD components that might be an idea, its only 15 bucks more.

Ive built a few of his boards. never had a single issue with them. Im currently rocking one of his PWM mini boards in my daily mod. and my two backup mods are his raptors in G+ boxes.

Heres mine...

PWM essentially gives you an adjustable power, mosfet series box. I can vape it from about 3.0 volts up to 8.4. I prefer this to my Raptor boxes.

Thnking about it, I have a few raptor boards here still that are made for a G box... They need a few things, such as the clips, switches and raptor. if your interested...

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
the board is labeled. its really not hard.

Thanks. yup its a b box. My G+TB should be her next week and then Ill make a second, slightly smaller. this was built in a b box just so I could pove to myself that I could build one and so that I would know what is involved in building one before I try my hand at my G+.

Reactions: Jgmathis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread