Rare GP by VapourArt Collection and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hope all is well with everyone. I am back after 6 years of no vaping to sell my huge collection of rare GP mods and random other items. This is tough for me as the GP is pretty special and every bit authentic as you will see from my history here, just have no use and I need to close this chapter.
I am happy to sell everything listed/shown here for 1350.00 to include everything pictured in this post and the next post. Custom Lazy Susan gets shipped also.
I realize I could spend a month going to the post office every day and make more but, I don't have time and I would just like to see someone else enjoy the GP as intended by Perseas and the VapourArt family.
Please look at my history of posts, pictures, conversations with members and I think you will be comfortable with the care I took of these mods.
Many of the tubes - including the rare PAPS X Titanium has never been used and is evident by the threads need broken in.
In the pictures you will see that I have parts, pieces and o rings for a lifetime and more of vaping. The collection is coming from a very clean environment, home and everything used has been cleaned in 90% alcohol.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to describe everything to the best of my knowledge. There are a couple of prototype GP items (original spheroid, buttons) that were not released included. Please keep in mind that the collection has been sitting in a cabinet for 6 years unused and the brass tarnished a bit, so I quickly ran a Cape Cod cloth over the brass items and can be polished far better with some effort. There are several duplicate items you won't need- GP PnB polishers, GP forks, etc. if you don't need that many, send them out to those in need and pay them forward as I did. I just don't have the time.
So again, I'd like it all to go at once for $1350.00us, a steal. I may consider 300.00us for all non GP(tanks, RDA's, Cotton, Wire, Lazy Susan, non GP drip tips, etc. and 1200.00 for all of the GP. But the non GP would have to sell 1st.
It's a better deal just to buy it all. I will look at reasonable offers.
PayPal, usps money order or Venmo only. Will priority ship with tracking USPS within the conus.
Here we go with the pictures.
Kqu801Ql.jpg

Hard to tell but some are brushed, some polished
JZuA02Jl.jpg

PAPS X Ti
OL6r8W0l.jpg

PAPS 2.5's and PAPS X 1.5 Tubes
7r0gjFxl.jpg

Brass 2.5s and LUX
tYg30y5l.jpg

RdChnmQl.jpg

LUX switches
5lmo8DHl.jpg

510 Connectors and 2.5 Buttons in excellent shape. Don't let the reflections fool you, I can get a better pic if needed
wL4xzxRl.jpg

Heron's and parts
olV5Vazl.jpg

GP Connector rings
soRdFUql.jpg

Springs for buttons and pin connectors - PnB polishing tools, insulator forks
023yYD7l.jpg

tQzPSDNl.jpg

Piccolos - 2 Version 3's 2 Version 4's. With an extra button and springs
jTgowo9l.jpg

Spheroids
4d87oVfl.jpg

Spare parts and rings
O44T5NDl.jpg

VapourArt Mod carriers
I have many more pictures if needed of everything in the 1st and 2nd post.

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Now for the other stuff. Much is random but it is all authentic - no clones
1jK8uwGl.jpg

Missing Kayfun4 base and Taifun tank - if I ever find either I will send them.
CIB2y5zl.jpg

4ukkCCfl.jpg

3 Kayfun Lites
KV7qahil.jpg

Random Drip Tips
2kpj5ZYl.jpg

RM2
d3TOJjRl.jpg

6UNRodKl.jpg

Koh Gen Doh - 1 full box, the other has only the one stack. I will not send the almost empty box - I will put it in a ziplock. I may put all of it in a ziplock depending on room
OxeMvmbl.jpg

Beautiful Lazy Susan in perfect condition to hold mods, drip tips, RDA's, etc.
And that is it. I apologize in advance, I am not interested in splitting anything up or pulling anything out individually - Except potentially selling the non GP in this post first and than the GP in first post. Please see 1st post for pricing. Thank you

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wow bud I knew you had a few of these but this is impressive. Congrats on kicking the habit altogether. Have wondered where you ran off too lol.
Thank you and appreciate it. I miss all of the gang, but it was time. A switch just flipped, I stuck everything in a cabinet for 6 years. and I quit vaping cold turkey. I never opened that cabinet once to look at it and found that I still had 6 full bottles of Grant's Vanilla Custards with it. I hope you are doing fantastic!

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Isn't that a RM2 ? - didn't you have a REO at some point ?

...good to see you !! :wub:
Hey girl :hubba:!
That's exactly right! I had a few and no idea where they went. I suspect I may of sold them and just don't remember. Nice to see you also ma'am. This is still by far the best place ever.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dropped out for several years too and managed to miss this beautiful line. These belong in frames, certainly not out on the street!

I have to ask though, are people still using mechanicals when chips control the vapor flow so well or are these mostly for collecting rather than daily use? Maybe like the 80-year-old Norton or 60-year-old Austin Healy you take out on holidays?

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I dropped out for several years too and managed to miss this beautiful line. These belong in frames, certainly not out on the street!

I have to ask though, are people still using mechanicals when chips control the vapor flow so well or are these mostly for collecting rather than daily use? Maybe like the 80-year-old Norton or 60-year-old Austin Healy you take out on holidays?
Great question. I believe they are timeless and the popularity ebbs and flows. As I understand, yet could be wrong, they are on the comeback due to the simplicity, design/beauty and loyalty. These beautiful mechanicals can take the toughest abuse and at worst need a bit of steel wool, a Cap Cod cloth and a battery. I'll take that any day.

Last edited:

cris16

Apr 5, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason it still is impossible, but it may just be me.
Saw your amazing collection, so congratulations, that's really huge and at the same time I'm sorry that you have to sell it.
I read you said you won't sell anything taking it apart from the all set, and to be honest I respect and understand that. If you would ever consider in the future an "interesting" offer just for the spheroid prototype itself, without having to split this amazing set, just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread