RAWR does great work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemDawg

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I agree, mike does great work. So far, my favorite is Rawr Punch 2.0. It is really, really good. It taste almost chalky, which is friggin awesome in this certain juice. I can't discern every flavor, but they blend GREAT. It is the best punch i have had from any vendor, and tastes like oldschool Hawaiian Punch, but a little better in my opinion... You gotta try this juice! I am definitely going to try other juices from RAWR, and they have unparallelled customer service that goes above and beyond any vendor I have ever dealt with. Great quality juice, great price, with a great dude running the company!

Last edited:
I am intrigued ChemDawg, may I ask about unparalleled customer service that you mention?

I'm only asking because I have had great service from many vendors, which includes, but not limited to:
Custom made orders; special next day shipping and about 90% of them always send thank you notes; gift cards; free juice samples and free goodies such as drip tips/tanks/cartos etc.
Altcig, for example, just shipped my order with 2-15ml of free juice, which was a pleasant surprise and unexpected.

I never expect any free goodies when I order, but I figure it's a way for a vendor to show that they appreciate my business, but when you say 'unparalleled', I'm wondering what I'm missing.?

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
JeffGlenellen, I use to not post if I didn't like a vendors juice.
I would see where someone would post something negative about a juice and many would jump in and defend the e-liquid as if they were personally attacked.
I have seen threads get ugly as many probably have.
I never understood why some can not accept that something that one person likes might be something that somebody else hates.

I spend anywhere from $150-$350/wk on joose, but went way overboard this week.
I myself enjoy reading both sides of everyones e-liquid experience as it may help me decide if I wish to give that vendor a try.

Since you asked, some of the joose I enjoy atm are:

"Dripeez" - Watermelon
"Flavorz by Joe" - Heaven's Nectar & Papa Smurf
"Altcig" - Pear
"Vape~A~Licious" - Razzel Dazzle Berry; Strawberry Lem~A~Laid & Pear-berry Compote.
Just to name a few.....I'm in fruit mode :) , but I have flavors coming in every week from different vendors.
I keep what I like and yes, I trash the rest. It's my juice, so I can donate it to the trashman if I want. :ohmy::laugh:

angel755, all I taste is nasty chemical coconut and my friends say that's all they smell also. (non-vapers).
It's been a month and still no pear, however the cream is starting to show slightly.
For me, Joe's Heavens Nectar is a good Pear/coconut/cream. Give it a try sometime and let me know what you think :toast:

I've heard good things about Flavorz By Joe but haven't jumped ship yet. I tried another newer vendor,Heather's Heavenly Vapes,for the first time the other day and was very impressed. Their Just peachy & Crackberry are pretty impressive

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
I agree, mike does great work. So far, my favorite is Rawr Punch. It is really, really good. It taste almost chalky, which is friggin awesome in this certain juice. I can't discern every flavor, but they blend GREAT. It is the best punch i have had from any vendor, and tastes like oldschool Hawaiian Punch, but a little better in my opinion... You gotta try this juice! I am definitely going to try other juices from RAWR, and they have unparallelled customer service that goes above and beyond any vendor I have ever dealt with. Great quality juice, great price, with a great dude running the company!

+1 for Rawr Punch,truly sublime stuff right there:) If you like Pear I highly suggest giving the Green Pear Tea a try,especially to those who can't taste the pear in Truth Serum,it's definitely much more pronounced in the tea

ChemDawg

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Charlotte, NC
@ Skelley-
Mike (the owner) is a good dude-- He/RAWR ships a free 5ML bottle with every order, responds to emails quickly, gets juice out really quick (it was mixed to order, has a born-on date & shipped the day after ordering), & it included a note. I'm not sure about the extra or varying flavor or pg/vg percentage options, as i haven't asked, but I think he would work with you on that, for sure...but the juices are great the way they are though, lol. Also, there is a menthol option on all juices(no extra charge), & that is pretty cool... plus there is "angel tears",(a cheap "custom" pg/menthol crystal blend) so you can buy juice without menthol and then add it as you want.

About the "unparallelled" part, I had an incident occur, I'm not getting into any details, but Mike went above and beyond what I "expected" a company to do to make it right, even though it wasn't his fault. He cares about customers and business dude, that's all I'm saying-I wasn't trying to be negative towards any other company, and didn't mean for it to sound that way, at all-A lotta companies I have dealt with have had great C.S.-(which is important to me, & everybody else with half a brain)- I just have had an awesome experience at RAWR as a first time customer... and felt some companies wouldn't have done what RAWR/Mike did for me. just my 2 cents though man, :p

@Jeff-
I agree with you about the Rawr punch 2.0 being sublime dude, it is in a tank PERMANENTLY, lol... and i will not run out of it-- Thanks for the recommendation though dude, that will be on my next order, for sure... Haven't tried many pear vapes--might as well try one, pears are dank!

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
@ Skelley-
Mike (the owner) is a good dude-- He/RAWR ships a free 5ML bottle with every order, responds to emails quickly, gets juice out really quick (it was mixed to order, has a born-on date & shipped the day after ordering), & it included a note. I'm not sure about the extra or varying flavor or pg/vg percentage options, as i haven't asked, but I think he would work with you on that, for sure...but the juices are great the way they are though, lol. Also, there is a menthol option on all juices(no extra charge), & that is pretty cool... plus there is "angel tears",(a cheap "custom" pg/menthol crystal blend) so you can buy juice without menthol and then add it as you want.

About the "unparallelled" part, I had an incident occur, I'm not getting into any details, but Mike went above and beyond what I "expected" a company to do to make it right, even though it wasn't his fault. He cares about customers and business dude, that's all I'm saying-I wasn't trying to be negative towards any other company, and didn't mean for it to sound that way, at all-A lotta companies I have dealt with have had great C.S.-(which is important to me, & everybody else with half a brain)- I just have had an awesome experience at RAWR as a first time customer... and felt some companies wouldn't have done what RAWR/Mike did for me. just my 2 cents though man, :p

@Jeff-
I agree with you about the Rawr punch being sublime dude, it is in a tank PERMANENTLY, lol... and i will not run out of it-- Thanks for the recommendation though dude, that will be on my next order, for sure... Haven't tried many pear vapes--might as well try one, pears are dank!

He really is great to work with...will try mixing certain flavors if you have something in mind as well. A friend of mine ordered a juice from him once and didnt think the flavor was strong enough, he mixed her up a new one and sent it out that same day. Definiitely processes orders super quick. I love working with them, love the surprise sample with every order, and obviously love the juices.

@ChemDawg or Jeff: Now I've gottra try the Rawr Punch. Is the one you are talking about the one he has currently on the site? (Rawr Punch 2.0?) If i remember correctly it said they had to update it based on a specific ingredient being unavailable now...hence the "2.0"

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
It is the rawr punch 2.0, sorry, shudda specified that o_O ...-I'm about to edit my post bc of that, lol-

Oh good!! I was starting to worry if might be the one that they don't have anymore. That's great news! Its one of the few "signature juices" of theris that I haven't tried yet. Have you tried Love Potion by chance? That's a fruity punch of sorts, wondering if they are at all similar.

ChemDawg

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I actually haven't tried Love potion yet, but i did ask about it, and mike said that the love potion was more tropical--the Rawr Punch tastes like the red Hawaiian punch, but there's something else going on that makes it even better, while still being true to Hawaiian Punch...(maybe a slightly more pronounced pineapple?) It also has the chalkiness i have seen DESCRIBED in black cherry, oh yeah!... Don't think this post will help that much, but oh well, I'll post it anyways, lol =)

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I actually haven't tried Love potion yet, but i did ask about it, and mike said that the love potion was more tropical--the Rawr Punch tastes like the red Hawaiian punch, but there's something else going on that makes it even better, while still being true to Hawaiian Punch...(maybe a slightly more pronounced pineapple?) It also has the chalkiness i have seen DESCRIBED in black cherry, oh yeah!... Don't think this post will help that much, but oh well, I'll post it anyways, lol =)

That definitely helps....thank you! I really love the Love Potion juice, but its not like that traditional red Hawaiian Punch flavor, and I've been wanting to find something along those lines, so sounds like i definitely need to order Rawr Punch. I love the Black Cherry Oh Yeah juice too...its the only cherry juice I have found that I can stand...so I think the Rawr Punch could be another winner for me. Thanks!

ChemDawg

Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Charlotte, NC
That definitely helps....thank you! I really love the Love Potion juice, but its not like that traditional red Hawaiian Punch flavor, and I've been wanting to find something along those lines, so sounds like i definitely need to order Rawr Punch. I love the Black Cherry Oh Yeah juice too...its the only cherry juice I have found that I can stand...so I think the Rawr Punch could be another winner for me. Thanks!

No problem-o! I'm definitely going to try the black cherry, I have heard good things, and all the cherry juice I've had from other places tasted like cough-syrup really-so that sounds like a winner to me!!! & I need to try the damn love potion...So many juices, so little time...lol

Pete737

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Rhode Island
I would rank RAWR at no. 1 thus far.

The flavors I have tried, along with their respective 1-10 rating are as follows:

Green peach tea 9.4
Screamin' mammories 8.8
Lazarus - 8.6 (would have easily attained a 9.0 if it had more of a TH)
Antidote - 8.5
Peach fuzz - 8.2
Truth Serum - 7.0 - 8.0 (a highly subjective flavor for me. The taste seems to change frequently)
Earl grey tea 7.0
Poison 4.0 ( the only flavor from rawr that found the circular recycle bin)

Dominicanto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
New York City
Just placed my first online juice order (I've been getting my juices locally) and decided to go with RAWR. Can't freakin' wait to get these. Yes, I should steep them: no, I won't have the self control. Decided to go for 10ml bottles, 50/50 PG/VG and 6mg nic of the following:

- Truth Serum
- Razmatazz
- Green Peach Tea
- Screaming Mammaries (with a name like that, how could I not get it?! They scared me into getting them at 12mg, instead of 6mg - I never say no to mammaries, much less screaming ones ;-) )

For what it's worth, I'll let folks know what I think of 'em when I get 'em.

Why don't they have an official section on ECF or am I missing something?

Dominicanto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
New York City
One more thing...

I was never a menthol guy when smoking analogs, but Mike and the folks who buy his juices are obviously menthol-or-bust for all juices and I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing. Couple of questions for you wonderful people and apologies for my obvious ignorance on the topic:

- is menthol in juice similar to menthol in cigs (I gagged mightily the one time I tried Newports; not sure if it was the menthol or just the Newport)? Is it more minty than chemical in taste?
- are there certain juice types (fruit, tea, etc.) which stand to benefit from a little mentholation that you would recommend I try?

I'm a fan of all things mint and if menthol in juice is like adding a hint of mint to a flavor that might be worth a 10ml bottle experiment. I've heard fruit juices do well with menthol and im a fan of strawberry/watermelon so that's why I'm curious. And, of course, I realize taste is subjective, just trying to get the general pulse of the community on this, particularly as it pertains to RAWR juices.

Thanks, folks.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
One more thing...

I was never a menthol guy when smoking analogs, but Mike and the folks who buy his juices are obviously menthol-or-bust for all juices and I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing. Couple of questions for you wonderful people and apologies for my obvious ignorance on the topic:

- is menthol in juice similar to menthol in cigs (I gagged mightily the one time I tried Newports; not sure if it was the menthol or just the Newport)? Is it more minty than chemical in taste?
- are there certain juice types (fruit, tea, etc.) which stand to benefit from a little mentholation that you would recommend I try?

I'm a fan of all things mint and if menthol in juice is like adding a hint of mint to a flavor that might be worth a 10ml bottle experiment. I've heard fruit juices do well with menthol and im a fan of strawberry/watermelon so that's why I'm curious. And, of course, I realize taste is subjective, just trying to get the general pulse of the community on this, particularly as it pertains to RAWR juices.

Thanks, folks.

I wasn't a menthol smoker, but I have enjoyed some menthol juices. It does go nicely with the fruity vapes..kind of a refreshing "coolnes", but I still prefer no menthol in most cases. Rawr is my go-to vendor, and I have about 20+ juices from them. I was ordering some with menthol, really liking them, but also wishing I could taste that flavor without menthol...so I decided to get their Angel Tears (which is their menthol drops). So now I order all juices from them without menthol, and add the drops as I see fit. It does go great with Razmataz, and Antidote (blueberry lemonade), and some others. I do like menthol with watermelon flavors quite a bit actually. If you email Mike, he will tell you exactly how many drops of Angel Tears to use to replicate the 4 levels of menthol he has on the site. I THINK the lowest level was 2 drops for every 5ml of juice...but I'd have to go back to my email, so don;t quote me on that. I typically will do a little less than what he does for the lowest level in most cases. (but thats all personal preference).

They don't have their own section in the suppliers forum (at least not the last time I checked), but there are threads that Mike posts, and where you can get updates and communicate with him. This is one of the last ones I saw....not sure if there is anything more recent.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-s-new-flavors-new-site-new-bottles-more.html

Taste is all subjective of course....but I think you picked a winner with Rawr. I am a HUGE fan, and Mike's juices are really the only ones I have been vaping for the past few months....not sick of them at all either! :) Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread