RAWRvapor! ... Need recommendations..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
Ok so I've made the mistake before and order large quantities of juices, I tried them and never touched them again.. Not from Rawr other places, but I don't want to make the same mistake again. So I'm going to order some small bottles to try out but with all the flavors I CAN'T DECIDE! lol I know everyone taste buds are different but any recommendations? I don't like straight tobacco juices though.. Thanks guys

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

UncleDagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
NW Indiana, USA
I'm extremely partial to Rawr juice. My favorite is hands down Rawr's Strapple. It's a very pleasant combination of natural strawberry and apple. I order it with the Cool Menthol option in 100%vg A very smooth all day vape for me.

Another great one is Truth Serum. It's a Pear and Coconut Creme combo and is a very good choice if you like those flavors.

If you like Banana, Hawaii Sunrise is an excellent choice.

A lot of people swear by the Peach Green Tea flavor but for me at least, that one has a strange note that I'm not too fond of.

Taste is really subjective so what works for me may not work for you. Oh and I order all of my stuff with 6mg nic because I'm a chain vaper.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Strapple is a must try.
truth serum, any of the Hawaii series, Lazurus, cantamelon, dawn of truth. I could go on and on. I have tried over 15 flavors from Rawr and liked everyone and that has never happened to me with any other vendor. Just decide what types of flavors or fruits you like and go from there. :)

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
I actually got several flavors already, all with menthol though and I don't taste any flavor. As stated, everyone is different. I was a menthol smoker, and I know most menthol smokers don't like menthol juices so I ordered 3 more flavors last night w/o menthol. Hawaiian Sunrise, Poison Apple, and Rawr Punch. Now i'm plating the waiting game. Still vaping Strapple menthol, but all I taste its menthol.

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

sponga310

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2011
carson, ca
i just got 2 flavors in...poison apple with 4% menthol and Hawaiian Sunrise no menthol...and both are pretty good...gonna try other flavors soon once i get some money...i usually vape havana gold from Avejuice and Bounty Hunter from Nitelitevapor...those are the only 3 juice distributors i buy from...i dont trust anyone else...just my preference...good luck!

dmj4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
TN
For anyone who has an opinion, please.
How strong is the flavor with RAWR? I always get double flavor with vendors like Kickbass and extra, extra flavor from Highbrow.
Will RAWR's flavor be weak or inline with the stronger flavors?

I love cola. I didn't see cola, but I also really like fruit flavors and banana so I'm thinking strongly about ordering from RAWR.

Thanks!!!!!

GWG73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Florida
Rawr flavor levels are just fine. I'm a double flavor person and was worried, but don't be...it's great.

Flavors in use in my household..

Cantemelon
Strapple
Sugared Peaches
Truth Serum
Green Peach Tea
Serenity
Peach Serum

On order:

Chango (loved the sample)
Antidote
Cherry Blossom Mint

Both Antidote and CBM are blind 55ml purchases.

After many, many "large amount" mistakes, Rawr is the one vendor that I will jump in the deep end on an unknown flavor, his stuff is amazing. I don't advocate doing that by any means, but just want to give a idea of how much I personally like the juice. What I like the most about Mike's juices are that they're light. I don't mean light in flavor by any means, I mean light...there's just no better word to describe them. They're light, refreshing juices...and my tank cartos love them. I'm a die hard KBV user (always extra flavor here), boB and Missy are awesome and I love da' joose!...but I would classify their juices as more heavy. I hope that makes some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread