RBA Without O-Rings? Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
Hi guys,

I have been rebuilding about a month, vaping for 2 and I have a couple of mechs and quite a few attys - (2) Trident and several Gennie-style. I'm trying to find a Dripping Atty that assembles using threaded parts, rather than O-rings that pop on. I'm really frustrated with them, at least the Tridents. The 2 I have, one is way too loose and literally lifts off the deck when I pull off the drip tip. The other is so fused on there I need tools to wrestle it off the deck.

Isn't there a dripper where the cap just screws onto the deck? Preferrably with a minimum dual coil setup?

Thanks for the help.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
second vote for immortalizer, awesome dripper. also I hate oring caps too but the only one I love is the cyclone. it uses 2 large soft rings spaced well enough apart that when the cap it on it's very secure, yet it's easy to grab the cap and pull it off too, cyclone with the afc cap is one sweet dual coil atty despite the o rings

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
just so you are aware, the immortalizer really isn't going to accommodate dual coils well at all, not that it needs it, it gives intense flavor that can surpass even dual coils but still, you mention duals as a minimum... if duals is your goal then I'd say cyclone all the way, yes oring but the best implementation of orings I've seen. the immortalizer is awesome, just not really for dual coils

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
just so you are aware, the immortalizer really isn't going to accommodate dual coils well at all, not that it needs it, it gives intense flavor that can surpass even dual coils but still, you mention duals as a minimum... if duals is your goal then I'd say cyclone all the way, yes oring but the best implementation of orings I've seen. the immortalizer is awesome, just not really for dual coils

I've never used Ribbon Wire but picked some up to give it a try with the Immortalizer. We'll see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread