RCR123a Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Texas
I just got a new SB and was wanting to order a set of RCR123a's to try out vaping at 6V. Can someone recommend a good vendor or set of batteries that will work well for me. This is my first mod and first time having to deal with batteries that are not built in to the PV, so I'm a bit weary. Also, the atomizer that I grabbed from altsmoke doesn't have a resistance listed (at least that I can tell). Will it work running at 6V or should I also pick up some higher resistance attys? Here's a link to it: AltSmoke.com | Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette | Ecigs | The Yeti/eGo/510 - Atomizer - Atomizers - Accessories Thanks!

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
From all the research I've done, the best possible batteries in that size are the powerizers from notcigs.
If you look on YouTube, pbusardo did a review of all the buzzpro batteries and these far exceeded everything else in terms of runtime.

www.notcigs.com/powerizer-rcr123a-3-7-volt-real-650-mah-buzz-battery/

$12 for a set.

As far as will that atty work at 6v, the resistance isn't listed on that site so I'm not sure. At that voltage you'd probably need at least 2.5-3.0 ohms to vape comfortably at 6v. If you have the atty already you can check it with a multimeter.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brodie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
MI
I ordered some 16340's and a 4 port trustfire charger from Super T Manufacturing last week. Good price and quick shipping. found them through this forum so I trust they are an approved vendor. They had a great selection so I suspect they will have what you need.

FWIW The trustfire charger is great, 4 ports and adjustable for virtually all batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread