Not open for further replies.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Hey guys,

i notice more and more that a lot of rdas I buy seem to be more geared towards people that do lung inhales.

Could you guys recommend me any great rdas that work also great for those that still prefer mouth inhales?

Or at least a atty that isn't wide open even if the afc is almost totally closed lol.

sorey writing this while driving excuse any errors please

alkaiser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Orange County, CA
www.sjchon.com
you'll love an origen v2.

- reduced chamber for concentrated flavor
- adjustable airflow (smallest is great for mouth inhales, i use it all the time)
- juice well holes 1 ml of juice so you don't have to drip often (great for driving)
- build vertical or horizontal coils easily
- looks great

only problem is that it's not cheap, but there's many reasons why it's so popular.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
Spend 26 dollars....get an Infinite Magma clone....Its main claim to fame is flavor...you can adjust it for mouth inhales and its very, very easy to build and rewick. It will also hold about 30 to 40 drops if you dont want to fiddle with it too much.

I agree with above quoted poster - love mine - although I have a lower price clone from fast tech($15.79). My measurement is that it holds .9ml in its deep well - not to shabby for an RDA - also great flavor and vape. Easy ring adjustment for airflow (9 holes) - can vary your mouth as well as lung hits. Single or dual coil configurations.

Still enjoy my IGo-L ($7)- cheap but performs - mine came standard with a tight draw (mouth hits only). Can drill a bigger hole for permanent lung hits if desired.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I agree with above quoted poster - love mine - although I have a lower price clone from fast tech($15.79). My measurement is that it holds .9ml in its deep well - not to shabby for an RDA - also great flavor and vape. Easy ring adjustment for airflow (9 holes) - can vary your mouth as well as lung hits. Single or dual coil configurations.

Still enjoy my IGo-L ($7)- cheap but performs - mine came standard with a tight draw (mouth hits only). Can drill a bigger hole for permanent lung hits if desired.

got a SKU# on that one please? I often order from fasttech

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The Vision Eternity can be used as a dripper or a RBA. It's perfect for mouth inhales and performs surprisingly well.

I don't remember if my IGO-L had a small enough air hole stock, but I think it did. It will not however have the best flavor.

All of these little drippers will do it. The air holes are so small, they're actually on the tight side for mouth inhales.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I have the bad habit of laying a PV down in my lap when watching TV and the like. Any RDA with a side air hole led to a burning sensation where guys don't like burning sensations if you get my meaning. So I'll second the A7 mentioned above.

Actually when I started looking at RDAs I wasn't looking for a better vape. I was happy with my dripping atomizers of choice. I was just looking for self reliance should the FDA shut vaping down. After a little practice, I found that I could make my A7s vape just like my old 901s, 510s, or any other old dripping atty you want to name. (with ~2 ohm coils no less)

P1000806_zpsdf57f954.jpg

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/reba7.htm

Last edited:

e30holmes

ECF Veteran
    Apr 6, 2014
    Colchester, CT
    I agree with the igo-l however I ha e not used the igo-w. The smok rda works well but tends to leak more often because the drip well almost does t exist but taste is great! However I just picked up an atomic rda and love it! Decent drip well, its adjustable down to no flow and it keeps good flavor with the right coil build. I find that if the first or second air holes are to "loose" just move the adjustment ring over the whole a hair and it will tighten up. So igo series is good but I enjoy my atomic clone very much!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Hey wtq, thought I'd add to this "for you" since I didn't see it in the original post, but aren't you using this atty on your Reo's? Therefore the drip well like on the Magma and Origen's wouldn't be necessary? Why aren't you using just the standard Cyclone top cap. It has a somewhat tighter draw to it, at least mine does... Maybe even a Divo, (if you can find one), or an Era / Hornet would be the ticket for you...

blueGrassTubb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2014
    The Bluegrass
    The Viking has absolutely the best flavor I've tasted from any RDA. It's built for flavor. You can get good vapor production, but think of it as the Kayfun of RDAs. This is NOT a cloud chaser's atty; it's for flavor junkies.

It has side air intake just like a Kayfun, with 2 tubes running up in to the deck area. This atty will not leak unless you tip it upside down.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    The Viking has absolutely the best flavor I've tasted from any RDA. It's built for flavor. You can get good vapor production, but think of it as the Kayfun of RDAs. This is NOT a cloud chaser's atty; it's for flavor junkies.

It has side air intake just like a Kayfun, with 2 tubes running up in to the deck area. This atty will not leak unless you tip it upside down.

Not sure that is usable on a bottom feeder like a Reo though...

want to quit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 26, 2011
    Germany/ Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for all the input guys. My main vape is and will always be my reo but I do have a few tube mechs and whatever I buy for them seems way too airy.

The cyclone on my reo is exactly the reason for this post. I was looking for something that is just like it. Already ordered a igo l and w since they seem dirt cheap and I'm about to buy a a7 as well. Can't go wrong for that price.

Hey wtq, thought I'd add to this "for you" since I didn't see it in the original post, but aren't you using this atty on your Reo's? Therefore the drip well like on the Magma and Origen's wouldn't be necessary? Why aren't you using just the standard Cyclone top cap. It has a somewhat tighter draw to it, at least mine does... Maybe even a Divo, (if you can find one), or an Era / Hornet would be the ticket for you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread