RDA for Provari Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nar0bin

Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
McKinney, Tx
Let me start off by saying I had terrible experiences with RBA's. But, I'm looking to grab an rda for my Provari. My friend has one and it just seems ike you can't beat that taste. The problem is, I can't find one that really sits pretty on top. I tried one months ago but it didn't work out and gave it away. There's so much out there, I was wondering if anyone has any experience or have seen an rda that really looks almost groomed for the Provari. If not, any suggestions on a great rda will be of huge help. Everyone has been telling me to go with an Igo product. I also understand it's more effective to have a mech for RDA's but it's still doable on the Provari, right? Or would it just be a waste of money? it's more for true enjoyment at the house. I have my out and about daily driver set-up but I wanted something that's even more satisfying for at-home lounging situations.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I use RBA's and RDA's almost exclusively on my Provari anymore, even have a build on my ZAP right now at .8 ohms. Nothing is wasted about it!
I'm also a fan of the IGO products, I have the IGO-L and am looking at getting either a W or W4 next. Just get one of the pro-rings and it will look fine.
This was made specifically for the Provari, eBaron Dripper Pro there are tons of clones out there for less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread