Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
I just ordered a Atomic rda for my Provari Mini v2.5. I have done a bunch of searches on here and on google and could not find a picture of an Atomic on a Provari. I know its not a conventional setup, but I just plan on building 1.5-1.8 ohm micro coils on it. Basically I just want to know if it will sit flush or not.

If any one has both and could post a picture of their Atomic on their Provari Mini I would be grateful. I know its too late to make a difference but some peace of mind or knowledge in advance is always nice.

Thanks guys and gals!

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
I have received my Atomic rda a couple weeks ago and it does not sit flush against the top of my ProVari Mini V2.5. There is a 1-1.5 mm gap. Also, the Atomic RDA does not have an adjustable pin (even though the pin protrudes about the same amount as the gap, and has a screwdriver head).

I'm a little bit OCD and it bothers me as I don't feel it's as durably mounted with a gap underneath it (i.e. if it is dropped, sat on, etc. it has more of a chance to bend or break because it is unsupported). It's performing great; I just decided for it to be my "recliner RDA" as I don't want to damage it.

I just thought that I would answer my own question, now that I can, in case someone searches for this info.

Brandon_4078

Feb 7, 2014
Central Wisconsin
That was my only/biggest gripe about the Atomic. It didnt sit flush on ANY mod i had. And the gap was pretty big and driving me crazy. ill see if i took a pic before i sold it.

At least the flavor and vapor out of it are awesome. Come to think about it I think I have a piece of nylon rod laying around here somewhere, I might use one of the metal lathes at school and make a washer for it. At least then I would have to be so careful with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread