RDA help for first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The demo that Zen did for Provape and the Z AttyPro is the best that I have seen. It's primarily to show how to wrap a coil for a Genesis-style RBA, but the setup is the same for nearly all RBA/rda's as far as wrapping a coil and resolving hot spots & shorts.

I also have a resource guide with lots of links to helpful information in this guide I wrote for novices: Advice & Tips for New RBA Users

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
You can definitly use the Vamo for reading Ω's

I only still own one eVic just to use as a backup Ω reader in case one of my Ω readers fail...I sold or gave away to family members the Vamo's and Provari's to help get them off of analogs.

Check out Vang0gh's link to micro's which Super_X_Drifter setup. It's a great resource to get you going. Once you get it down and understand Ω's you won't touch a VV/VW device for a while if ever.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Here's a good video by super_X_drifter on building micro coils. It's for the RM2, but it's just as applicable to your Igo-L.

REOmizer 2 / RM2 / RBA 2.0 Build To Get You Started

That is an excellent video! I also run micro coils in my IGO-L and love them. I find I don't have to go quite as low in resistance as with standard builds to get the same performance. Let us know how it goes.

Make sure you are using good IMR li-ion batteries with a mechanical mod.

i'm new to the forums and to RDA too...got my AGA-T2 genesis a month ago....really...best advise is watch alot of youtube tutorials to building your prefered RDA and to choose the right one watch alot of review...for me the first wick and coil were just great...had some problems couple times with the others but nothing i couldnt solve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread