RDA RDA opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMGz

Dec 29, 2014
College Park, MD
Hey all,

what are your thoughts on best attys for flavor? For vapor? I personally like the tugboat v2 for flavor and the mutation x v2 for clouds but I'm sure some of you have better opinions. Also, I have several authentic mechs and the Hana box, ipv2/3, and the vaporflask dna40.

Thanks for for your feedback!

Last edited:

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I have both of those atomizers and agree that they are great. A-Mod Freakshow is a great inexpensive authentic rda for both flavor and clouds. Lancia packs a ton of flavor too... its a warm to hot vape though if you put 4 coils in it since you can't use a wide bore top cap in it. I have a vapetasia friction-fit tip in mine.

Tell you the truth, I get a ton of flavor out of all of my low ohm builds. Some of them, like the lancia, are almost too much flavor. Its kind of a once in a while vape, but too much for all day.

Someone is going to come along and recommend the Magma, but this RDA does not have good airflow and juice will pop in your mouth if you build low and try to take big hits. Its a pretty old design now, especially considering how fast newer and better products come along in this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread