RDA's on the Reo - and Reo bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Do any of you still use RDA's or tank style RBA's on your Reo?

Many have seen me post up recently...waiting on the SO kit and will be purchasing my first Reo/RM2 combo set. I was thinking of also going out and ordering an RBA. Wife and I dabble in DIY juices as well as still buy vendor stuff. So, for the times we want to test juices while sitting around the house - what's the general consensus on doing so? Pull off the RM2 and slap on an RDA/RTA..?? I've been rebuilding PT2 coils for almost a year. Where's a good place to start ..?? I know one could probably drip onto the RM2 but I don't think I'd want a "test" juice mixing or dribbling down the tube into my bottle. Or, is it just easier to disconnect bottle and use the RM2?

Last question - do you all clean out your bottles (if so, how) or just buy more for your fav juices?

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Dripping in the RM2 is fine, especially if your just tasting and not trying to drip 15+ drops into it.

You can also get a sealed 510 adapter for it, or if your getting an LP Reo just buy another sealed RDA for tasting. (any given Igo is less than $15)

I still top drip from time to time using an Origen on my Hammer mech, vaping like a Sir. (What!?!?)

Cheers

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I just use a cheap tube clone with a smok RDA on it for testing.

Thanks. Already have a vv/vw tube mod I could use, would just need an RDA. Also have a MVP 2.0 coming as a backup but then decided to go the Reo route and hoping for good things! If the Reo works out, I'll have plenty of stuff to try and sell off.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
I've found that dripping straight into the RM2 seems to work surprisingly well, the pressure in the bottle seems to prevent the juice going down the tube. I originally thought it would be a waste of time, but dripping occasionally over the last few months has never caused me a problem, so far so good!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I've found that dripping straight into the RM2 seems to work surprisingly well, the pressure in the bottle seems to prevent the juice going down the tube. I originally thought it would be a waste of time, but dripping occasionally over the last few months has never caused me a problem, so far so good!

This ^^ Im doing it right now LOL. A few times every day or three its not abnormal for me to top drip a taste of a different and complimentary flavor then squonk back to my ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread