Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Also, some people try to compare darwin or provari or other electronic devices with GGTS. I was wondering what is the connection between those so different devices. GGTS is made to last, it has so many features on it (I will mention those for one more time)-(Side venting holes, telescope, easy clean connector, collector tank, the AD, 4 in 1 connector, mechanical fuse, magnetic button, mechanical device, locking button, engraving, 3 kind of volts function, takes cartomizers, liquid locking option, AVS and its friendly user. I dont see any comparison here.!

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
I'm pretty sure some people can't use GG or don't take the time to research correctly and with that the slightest problem is down to either the metals used,the invisible cut off switch i.e "my GG will not fire" or it must be "as Bugg stated" the psychosomatic o-rings lol.

Recently I saw one video on GGTB the guy was not impressed that the whole button came out when he unscrewed it,he said "I'm angry if I'm in a rush and close the lock out,the whole switch comes out" LMAO I did comment that the lower nut needs to be tightened,I got no reply!! now when a newb sees that vid they'll go OMG what shoddy work!! youtube vids are important but not when the potential buyer is misinformed. :evil:

My point is do some research before commenting on a GG product or at least ask here,I'm sure it can be sorted by some GG user who really understands the product and I don't just mean imeo.:D

Polioud

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Greece
Recently I saw one video on GGTB the guy was not impressed that the whole button came out when he unscrewed it,he said "I'm angry if I'm in a rush and close the lock out,the whole switch comes out" LMAO I did comment that the lower nut needs to be tightened,I got no reply!! now when a newb sees that vid they'll go OMG what shoddy work!!

as I said time and again the GGs are bomb-proof... alas they are not idiot-proof though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread