Ready to order a tank.....got a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suncruiser

Sep 23, 2011
northeast
After reading all the great reviews on the tank I think I'm ready to try one out! My question is how long will the carto last (approximately) I hate to run out of "stuff" so I want to order extra cartos right away and have no idea how fast I'll go through them. I have a Riva and usually use Boge 2.0 that last anywhere from 1 day (duds) or 1 week. So about how many should I get to last a month?
Also I've had some serious carto problems with thick (high VG) juice - can your juice be made at 80/20? I'm thinking of getting root beer and grasshopper.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Juice question will have to be relegated to Pop or Scuba (though the answer has always been "yes" before).

As to how long the carto will last, that's entirely unanswerable by anyone but you. Some people are happy to have them last two days. I consider it a dud if it lasts less than two weeks. There are so many variables between vaping styles, individual applications and the cartos themselves, that there really is no standard answer.

On the other hand, the general consensus is that cartos last longer in tanks (most likely because they are kept saturated) so you can probably expect anywhere from a day to two weeks based on your experience up to this point. If you're only vaping one at a time that looks like it would be somewhere between two to four cartos for a month. I would suggest getting at least twice that, though, if you can. You really should have at least a month's worth in backup because there's a nasty tendency for "your" cartos to be out of stock everywhere when your last one goes and you really need to order more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread