2nd Order from M&P

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef of clouds

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Orange County, CA
I received my 2nd order from M&P on Monday and received everything I ordered. I'm amazed at how fast shipping is from the East Coast. I ordered and received the following: Grasshopper, Caramel Apple, Keswick Coffee, and Rootbeer Float along with 4 3.0 pre-punched Boge XXL Cartos.

I requested that the cartos be singled punch, since the original pre-punched cartos were triple punched. With the triple punched cartos I had a really hard time sliding them through my tanks. P0P was kind of enough to single punch all the cartos I ordered. Thank you sir. :toast:

As for the vapes, all were ordered in 15ml/18mg. Grasshopper-Absolutely love. Caramel Apple-Awesome flavor.

As for the Keswick Coffee and Rootbeer Float, I don't know. I'm not really feeling those flavors. They smell awesome in the bottle and taste good when I'm priming them for use in a tank. As soon as I vape them the flavor isn't there. It almost tastes spicy and bitter. I use all the vapes on a ProVari and even adjusted the voltage from as low as 3.0-5.7. Maybe I just need to steep them and give them time. We'll see.

All in all ever since I've been ordering from M&P they're #1.:thumbs: Out of the 7 flavors I've ordered so far, I absolutely love 5 out the 7 and any of those 5 could be my all day vape. Awesome customer service and just a great company.

Thank you.

chef of clouds

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Orange County, CA
Wow chef thank you 5 out of 7 is a good thing in this biz thanks for posting and its our pleasure and we look forward to providing more goodies for you. All folks should take note on the cardo punching there is lots of variables so it helps me to help you with this kind of help when ordering:)

P0P, since you guys are my go to vendor, with my future orders, would I still need to note a single punch carto? Or would this already be in a file?

chef of clouds

Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Orange County, CA
When I first received my Rootbeer Float I too thought it was a bit peppery but after 2 weeks of steeping it has mellowed and tastes just like IBC Rootbeer with a shot of vanilla to me. Nice and smooth - I love it!! Like you said, give it a bit to mellow and it will probably end up #6 on your awesome list. :)

I'll definitely give the Keswick and Rootbeer 2 weeks to steep before I vape them again. I'm pretty sure they'll be just as good as all the other vapes I've ordered from M&P.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
P0P, since you guys are my go to vendor, with my future orders, would I still need to note a single punch carto? Or would this already be in a file?

Hi chef i Honestly dont know i would have to ask Tami about that one. She does all that
stuff while i learn spell check:) :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread