really? ecigtech are that small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
at 30ml E-liquid with 6 popular flavors - $11.00 : E-Cigarette Wholesale - China Electronic Cigarette Wholesale - Discount electric cigaret - Cheap Mini e-cigarette - Buy E-cig From Manufacturer, E-cigarette, electronic cigarette online store

it says:

The main BENEFITS of using nicotine fluid over the ready filled cartridge, is that an 8ml bottle should give you the equivalent of 50 ready filled cartridges, or nearly 200 cartridges using our new 30ml bottle, this makes using fluid very economical. It also allows you to try different flavours without breaking the bank..

30ml / 200 = 0.15ml per cartridge

really? ecigtech carts are that small?

James

Last edited:

spider362

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I'm with James. I just want a decent Menthol vape and the Dekang from Madvapes suits me just fine at $10.99 for a 50ml bottle. Shipping is decent, too at $2.99 up to $44.99 and free over $45. My last order I received in one (1) day.

Sorry if I offend anyone by settling on the cheap stuff, but I'm neither a connoisseur nor a slave to vaping...

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.
I'm with James. I just want a decent Menthol vape and the Dekang from Madvapes suits me just fine at $10.99 for a 50ml bottle. Shipping is decent, too at $2.99 up to $44.99 and free over $45. My last order I received in one (1) day.

Sorry if I offend anyone by settling on the cheap stuff, but I'm neither a connoisseur nor a slave to vaping...

OK correct me if I'm wrong:?:, I am going on the assumption V4L uses dekang. I recently got some pre-filled carts and some juice from V4L despite mixed reviews concerning perfume/incense taste. Figured I'd try for my self. The pre-filled carts had very strong perfume undertones but the bottled juice maybe not so much ( may have been psycho somatic after tasting the cartridges ).
My question is; am I going to get pretty much the same taste from the big bottles of dekang? ( great price is very tempting:laugh:)

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
OK correct me if I'm wrong:?:, I am going on the assumption V4L uses dekang. I recently got some pre-filled carts and some juice from V4L despite mixed reviews concerning perfume/incense taste. Figured I'd try for my self. The pre-filled carts had very strong perfume undertones but the bottled juice maybe not so much ( may have been psycho somatic after tasting the cartridges ).
My question is; am I going to get pretty much the same taste from the big bottles of dekang? ( great price is very tempting:laugh:)

Yes, I believe you will, V4L is Dakang juice, and has that "chemical" taste to me. I prefer not to call it "perfume".

The LEAST EXPENSIVE juice I can find that is NOT dakang is from Vapor Station. It does not have the "chemical taste, and is $14.00 for a 30ml. The names throw people off, but the descriptions are pretty much spot-on, and their forum here will give you a better idea.
E Cigarette, E-Liquid, Stop Smoking Aids - Vapor Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread