Really enjoying my first taste of Vapor Station tobacco blends....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Just got my first order from Vapor Station. Phoenix, Tampa and Tennessee were the 3 I picked first. I hear great praise for SF also and wish I had ordered a bottle of that too........next time. Smooth tobacco flavor with mild sweetness as an afterthought? Just what I was looking for. I think BWB, IKV, and VS are my go to tobacco blends from now on. Although I do have some Mom and Pop's blends arriving tomorrow. Deciding between these great juices is a good problem to have....:laugh:

Last edited:

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Phoenix, Tampa and Tennessee?? of those 3 what was your fav? I am thinking of getting some Tampa.

Really liking the Phoenix...... different than anything I've tried thus far. Tennessee is right up there too as I force steeped it in hot water. I tried Tampa right out the bottle in a CE2 and it was just OK... Gonna revisit the Tampa after some steeping and try dripping it in an atty.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Everyone seems to really like Frisco. Can't wait to try it, although the only hazelnut based baccy I tried was from ecblends and it tasted like mushrooms boiling in a gym sock. Really can't say I like any of their juices I've tried....too perfumey. The Frisco sounds like a complex and delish flavor, but the thought of my hazelnut experience is making me want to gag right now.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I like the VS tobaccos and stay stocked up with Phoenix, Frisco and Tampa.

I also like these Vermillion River juices: Premium Blend, No.7 and Applewood.
Vanilla Blend (tobacco with vanilla) is also excellent but a tad lacking in throat hit for me.

Lately I've been vaping mostly Nite Lite Vapor's new Twilite Tobacco, a robust, non-sweet straight tobacco flavor. Ah, it's good to find a new all-day vape!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread