Really post 5 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New guy here too (first post). While watching the news tonight here in Arizona this story about vapeing came on regarding how it must be controlled/stopped because it may harm or kill a toddler some day. We have at least one child drown in a swimming pool every month, a couple killed by drunk drivers and Lord knows how many choke on their pablum. Maybe they should ban pools, booze, and food.
I have been smoking for over 55 years, tried everything to quit and finally tried vaping, haven't had a cigarette in four months
Why can't these people leave others alone?

leong jenny

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
USA
Hi All, another newbie here altho' I've lurked for awhile ... I'm more of a listen 'n' learn than a talker and feel that I don't know enough to contribute much at this stage but it's nice to share with folk who're going thru' the same 'teething' problems, so to speak. I started out with the ever reliable ego batteries ( still have/use them) and now have a MVP2, Provari mini, an Ego T, a $10 gripper ( brilliant for stealth vaping in hospital corridors etc) and a few Vision Spinners .. I love Fast Tech .. always buying stuff that I don't really need just so's I get some vapemail, LOl! anyone else do this, I wonder? :)

Welcome friend. Me too. Love to buy some new things but not necessary for the moment. But I don't like fasttech. Their shipping time makes me feel so frustrating.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
New guy here too (first post). While watching the news tonight here in Arizona this story about vapeing came on regarding how it must be controlled/stopped because it may harm or kill a toddler some day. We have at least one child drown in a swimming pool every month, a couple killed by drunk drivers and Lord knows how many choke on their pablum. Maybe they should ban pools, booze, and food.
I have been smoking for over 55 years, tried everything to quit and finally tried vaping, haven't had a cigarette in four months
Why can't these people leave others alone?

Because:

a) the Big Guys (gov't, BT, and especially BP) stand to lose a TON of money so they're feeding the media with what THEY want reported (no such thing as a Free Press!); and

b) control-freak disease is epidemic. Gov't workers are the hardest hit, as they only take those "low" paying jobs on the chance that they'll get to control others.

Money and power. That's the whole answer.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
and theres some great,informative people on this forum...unlike the ...... I met today that had the nerve to call my pv a FLUTE!!!!!!

Just tell 'em it's a magic wand that makes things disappear, and if they keep messing with you, you'll vanish them like you did the nasty cigarettes. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread