Really really liking ecigexpress nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

quatro

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2013
TX
Just curious, what other brands did you try?

MFS flat out tasted weird and vapor smelled very strong very similar to cat piss, had to air out the house! 2nd one was from onestopdiyshop, taste was ok but got a weird tingling in teeth sensation. 3rd one tried is ecigexpress and very clearly the best of the bunch. This is the brand I am using for my DIY ventures and have no reason to try another, it is soo good.

The testing was relatively objective, used same base materials and vaped nic + base only then nic + base + flavoring. Only variable was nic itself. The rejects are going to help in the landscaping :)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Good to hear! I've only tried Wizard Labs so far but I have no complaints so I ordered more from them. Nothing really to compare it to but I'll have to get some from ecigexpress next time I place an order.

I had an order ready to go at the wizardlabs next day everything was out of stock. Stop hogging the goodies would ya..

XxBoogiexX

May 13, 2013
California, USA
Tried 3 different nic brands and ecigexpress definitely is hands down the best of the 3. The flavors shine and the nic by itself does not alter the overall taste. A big DIY thumbs up to ecigexpress.com

+1 here...I'm a couple months in..tried a few other NIC brands in smaller quantities, and nothing seems to mix better than ECX's nic..also a fan of their PG/VG 50/50 mix....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread