Received yet another order from my favorite "vape stuff" vendor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
This was an order that I placed before the sale started, but like always I am super happy to get my big boxes of hardware goodies in the mail from you guys! Shipping takes longer than if I ordered here in the USA, but, i'm ok with that, your prices & selection cannot be beat!!! I'm glad that you added DIY flavors to your site! I got a ton of them today.
What is sweet osmenthus? I'm trying to think of a recipe for it, but so far it smells rather floral-ish to me.
Thumbs up for menthol milk! I haven't mixed any pineapple menthol yet, but when I do i'm gonna add a little cherry & come coconut.

Thanks for all the great orders!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
This was an order that I placed before the sale started, but like always I am super happy to get my big boxes of hardware goodies in the mail from you guys! Shipping takes longer than if I ordered here in the USA, but, i'm ok with that, your prices & selection cannot be beat!!! I'm glad that you added DIY flavors to your site! I got a ton of them today.
What is sweet osmenthus? I'm trying to think of a recipe for it, but so far it smells rather floral-ish to me.
Thumbs up for menthol milk! I haven't mixed any pineapple menthol yet, but when I do i'm gonna add a little cherry & come coconut.

Thanks for all the great orders!

Thank you for your post.

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with our DIY flavour.

most of them are very concentrated. so please start with 2-3%.

menthol milk is a mix of milk and menthol. did you taste so?

perhaps you can decrible what they taste like to you.

sweet osmanthus is a kind of flower with sweet smell. hope that you will enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread