The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Recipe calculators

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Taledus, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Taledus

Taledus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2014
    Tennessee
    I wanted to find out about calculators people use and pros and cons, mainly the cons, of why they did not like them. Nearly every application I have found has way too many features and it often makes the main window jumbled up with too much information.

I have put together a very light-weight app to solve this issue. It lists your recipes on the left, you select one and it displays the recipe. I am looking for a few people willing to try this out and help me with testing and suggestions for minor improvements.

This is a Windows application. I would also be willing to work with another developer to port this to other platforms for just a simple app. Preferably a Java-based app so it can run on all platforms.

Anyone interested just post or pm me. I will send the link to the google drive folder for testing. Once I make sure there are no bugs I am am going to open source on GitHub and also post the binary executable for people to download.

2. MasteroftheVape

MasteroftheVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    Columbia, IL, USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.