Recipe to copy HAYZE french vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

igloo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Idaho
I started on HAZYE french vanilla disposable e-cigs, and now that I have upgrade to my ego, and soon my VV next week. I am having a tough time finding a vanilla that comes close to this one. I have tried a few vanilla's, and none of them even compare. If anyone knows of a good vanilla recipe or somewhere I can pick up a good quality vanilla flavor that would be great thanks.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
I have no idea what that HAYZE flavor tastes like, but on the subject of good vanilla flavors, I like TPA Bavarian Cream the best of those that I have tried.

It's not a straight vanilla, though, and the creamy part of the flavor seems to add a lot of 'body' to the flavor for me. Also mixes very well with many other flavors. In any case, it's well-liked among many here, and worth a try if you haven't yet.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
good to know. I will try it out and repost afterwords, who is the manufacture? also do you know recommended percentages?

Perfumers Apprentice - Bavarian Cream Flavor

That's the manufacturer's shop, which you can buy direct from.

It's also sold at many vendor sites. I think I got mine at Good Prophets, but other places like ecigexpress, High Desert Vapes, and Wizard Labs, to name a few, probably have it, too.

I like mine at about 8% of the mix as a single flavor, but I think that I have sensitive tastes, too. I'd guess that many would prefer 10-12%. Some report that it's a better mixer than a standalone flavor, but I like it either way. I'd bet that some combination of this and a bit of one of those other vanillas would come out nice, too.

igloo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Idaho
yeah everytime I go to boise I pick a couple up I am working on figuring out something close aswell.
Igloo my fiancee has sent me a disposable so I could try the flavor and I am on a mission to diy it as close as possible. I will let you know what I come up with. Should be interesting since it is such a subtle flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread