The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Recipes Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pagan Vapers' started by Adrena, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Was thinking with spring here Recipes would be fun. Not a boring chicken casserole.
    But rather for fun, healthy and down to earth wholesome yummmmmms you would like to share.

2. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    Here is a fun one for the kiddos but I must confess even I want to try this.
    Unicorn-Poop!
    And we mustn't forget the Dragon Poop...

"Dragon Poop' Thinking the beet-based "natural" red food dye, swirled with a brown cocoa/chocolate dough, filled with cinnamon red hots and some edible sparkly stuff.

Just thought this was too funny, where were these when I was a kid?

3. Nyxie

Nyxie Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Port Richey, Fl.
    Oh My those are so cute.

4. VaporPhreak

VaporPhreak Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    WOW... Unicorn-Poop Cookies.... LOL! I guess I will have to break out the ol' BOS and find a recipie or two to share. Personally this time of year and up until mid-summer I tend to eat more Salads... One of my favorites is below:

1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
    1 Yellow Bell Pepper (sliced)
    1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
    3 Cups Spinich (raw washed)
    3 Cups Lettuce (roughly chopped but not too small of pieces)
    1/2 Red Onion (thinly Sliced)
    1/2 Sweet Onion (thinly Sliced)
    1 - 1&1/2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
    1 Cups Broccoli (raw washed)
    1 Medium Cucumber (sliced to 1/4 inch think slices)
    ----Tumble all together in a bowl and top with your favorite dressing. I prefer something light with a little sweetness and a little tang like an Apple Cider Vinegarette.

OPTIONAL: Try adding 2 cups grilled chicken slices, 1 cup candied pecans, 1 cup blue cheese crumbles and 1 cup dried cranberries. I do this once in a while but these can make the dish a bit pricey.

NOTE: As you likely guessed this makes a HUGE Salad. Have lots of hungry folks on hand or simply scale it down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.