• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I'm a comedian, not an enforcer.... hehehe ..... at least seeing a rough framework of rules makes our mods happy. :)

I tell ya - it ain't easy being green..... :(

Yeah but you sure look good doing it girlfriend!

elphaba.jpg

Oh Crap!!!!! Now your avitar is gonna give me wood!!!
I am SO hosed!!! LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmm what else do I have that I can change my avitar to????

hehehehe.....it was just TOO perfect a pix for me to pass up.....you'll just have to figure out a way to ..... relieve some pressure... 8-o

Nice avatar, Bite......gotta sharpen up them canines, though ..... nothing beats a sexy vampire mouth....:D

Last edited:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Jo - that's just tooooooo good - I HAD to have that for my avatar! Thanks hon!!!!!
Oh Vicks, I was so tickled when I got on this thread and saw that avatar! I'm so glad you liked it! I absolutely loved it and thought it was just made for you. Glad I could return the favor after you found such a good one for me. Glad it's driving Bite crazy too! LOL

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Now Bite that is one intense avatar! Like it better than the other, not that the other one was bad. This one has color!

Yeah... I kinda like it too. there were a few in the running, and I hung on to them for future use. Here are a few of the ones that I was contemplating.:thumb:

There were a few others, but they needed some work before I could put them up. They're pretty "Good".:lol:

Attachments

• user-vampire-girl10117.jpg
    user-vampire-girl10117.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 25
  • sexy fang.JPG
    sexy fang.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 26
I can see his avatar. Strange you can't Vicks. Lift that there pretty hat off your one eye. Maybe that will help. LOL

I'm using my good eye! Can't see out of the other!

Hmmmmm. Maybe the green paint is starting to go to my head - I tell ya, it ain't easy being drop dead sexy and green! :D

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
I'm using my good eye! Can't see out of the other!

Hmmmmm. Maybe the green paint is starting to go to my head - I tell ya, it ain't easy being drop dead sexy and green! :D

It's a good thing that I don't have a prejudice bone in my body I tell ya!.. It lets me lust after green hotties as well as black, white yellow, purple, red, orange and what ever other colored hotties are out there!!! Especially the Patrick Nagel, Dennis Mukai style hotties!!! (I have lithos by both of them in my office)
Have you seen Malice Doll's thread over in Vapers forum? Hot Damn!!!
Now THAT's what I'm talkin 'bout!!!
Enough of that Victorian garbage!!! You gals need to be using avatars like those!!!:hubba: (tee-hee!!!)

patrick nagel playboy - Google Images

OR

dennis mukai art - Google Images=

IMHO naturally!!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread