ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2018
Racine,WI

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
I hadn't made a cream in a while. This is the super simple one I use. A bit like pastry filling. Not too rich for me.

I did not create this combo just tweaked it for my tastebuds.

FA Custard 2.5%
FA Vienna Cream 1.5%
& a fruit of your choice.

Hopefully not repeating a previous recipe.

TONEmastaG

Jun 18, 2018
I have to say thank you to everyone that has posted here. I've been itching to mix my own liquid for a while now, but the onslaught of recipes on youtube was a bit overwhelming. With these I'll be able to slowly build a flavor collection instead of buying 47 flavors for one mix to start with lol. Definitely following this thread, and if I come up with something to contribute in the future I definitely will post.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I have to say thank you to everyone that has posted here. I've been itching to mix my own liquid for a while now, but the onslaught of recipes on youtube was a bit overwhelming. With these I'll be able to slowly build a flavor collection instead of buying 47 flavors for one mix to start with lol. Definitely following this thread, and if I come up with something to contribute in the future I definitely will post.

This is why I started the thread.
Start small. Mix small. Until you find something you like.
Just my :2c:

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Mango Juicy Peach Swirl:

Flavorah Mango 3%
Capella Juicy Peach 1.5%
TPA Vanilla Swirl 2%
Honeysuckle TPA 1%

Fresh Strawberry:

Strawberry Ripe TPA 4%
Sweet Strawberry Capella 5% (can sub Fa strawberry at 2% or jf sweet strawberry at 4-5 %)
DragonFruit TPA 3%

Strawberry Fog by sketrometer?

Strawberry RIpe TPA10%
Bavarian Cream TPA 3%
Cheesecake TPA 5%
Vanilla Custard TPA 2%

Wild Melon

Wild Melon Flavorah 5%
Melon Candy TPA 4%
Sweetener if you like 1-2% (I use 1% sweetener from FW)

Last edited:

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Trying to make a cold summer vape w/no WS-23.
FA Forest Fruit 6% (much higher % than I normally use, it was going to be Cactus Cooler, but mistakes)
FW Candy Cane .75%
Koolada .5%

This has potential, Gives off a bit of a watermelony sweet tarts, good for blowing off some clouds at the BBQ.

The next iteration added FA pineapple .5%, added an interesting tanginess, I would have passed on Pineapple with Candy Cane but I mix for people and let them "help" with the recipes, for better or worse:)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Been playing with mints and vanillas. Here's my new favourite:

Creamy Mint Ice Cream
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP or FW) 5%
    Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 5% (any whipped cream will do)
    Marshmallow (TFA) 1.5%
    Cool Mint (CAP) 0.5% (Creme De Menthe TFA can be subbed at 1-2%)
    Sweetener 1.5% (Optional)

Steeping 3-7 days

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    This one takes 6 flavorings, but it doesn't take any really unusual ones, so thought I'd post it. All are TFA.

Mint Chocolate (like an Andes candy)

Creme de Menthe - 1%
    Vanilla Swirl - 4%
    DX Sweet Cream - 2.5% (can use reg. if preferred)
    Milk Chocolate - 1.75%
    Bittersweet Chocolate - 1.25%
    Sweetener - 2%

Several of the above have ethyl alcohol in them. So I let it breathe with the cap off for at least 24 hours after I give it a really good shaking to cause lots of bubbles. I make it by the 50mL bottle though, so if you're making a smaller amount...it may not take as long to evaporate off. It's basically a shake & vape after that. It's a very smooth vape on my Berserkers, with no flavoring really overpowering the others.

ETA: I haven't made it in quite awhile, since I found my favorite ADV. But after dinner out the other night, I had an Andes candy, and it made me remember I had this recipe. So I made some and am really enjoying it again, especially after meals and/or while having coffee.

Last edited:

dmska

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 9, 2011
    Bourbon Mousse tobacco
    RF Aged Bourbon Cream 1%
    VT Chocolate Mousse 3%
    HS Fortune Strike 4%

IMO the flavors in this come together to make it taste like a pretty potent baccy.
    This one is intriguing. I'd have to sub for fortune strike, what kind of tobacco flavor is that please? It sounds like a cigarette type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread