ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
So it's a sweetener. Do doubt safe for digestion, but is it safe for inhalation ?
many people use various forms of stevia in vape juice. if you do a google search you can find discussions about it on the ELR forums and the various types of stevia in the flavor list database there.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Not everyday my 100 drop tests are worth vaping. Got lucky, I guess.

Vanilla Bean Gelato (TFA) 8%
Creme de Menthe II (TFA) 4%
Double Chocolate Clear (TFA) 2%
Cotton Candy (TFA) 2%

I am guessing a couple drops of Koolada per 10ml would round this off as a Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream flavor. It's certainly sweet enough to be ice cream ...

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ordered those flavors on your advice and when I got them I thought why not try a mix with them. The flavor is a little strong so you might want to decrease the percentages unless you like a strong coffee flavor like I do.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    This one turns out to be a Candy Apple. Very sweet and mild, with the Apple in front.
    Would just a plain cream & lower percent of custard work? If I'm remembering correctly bavarian cream adds a mouthfeel to a mix.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Would just a plain cream & lower percent of custard work? If I'm remembering correctly bavarian cream adds a mouthfeel to a mix.

I am thinking next time go 8 -4 -2 -1 on the percentages, maybe a little less sweet and a little more caramel ?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I am thinking next time go 8 -4 -2 -1 on the percentages, maybe a little less sweet and a little more caramel ?
    I don't have bavarian cream and don't need one. I'll just play with the recipe a bit and mix it up. Thanks for a good starting point.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I am thinking (not always safe) that Bavarian Creme adds a sweet vanilla touch to the caramel. Adding Cotton Candy on top made it really sweet.
    Maybe vanilla swirl or VBIC then. I don't use CC but do have Cap super sweet, drop or two will be enough.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    I have everything for this one but hard candy. Think I'll try both versions with a tweak or two.
    That is one of my biggest faults. I keep tweaking till I totally forget what direction I was heading to begin with. Hard candy comes in handy now and then. Thats what gives it the shell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread