The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Recipes for Dummies

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by PapawBrett, Jan 14, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm pretty sure I bought magic mix from bull city but I can't find it on their site now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yes I did too but it's gone now. Not at ECX anymore either

3. hittman

Supporting member
    I wonder if there just isn't much demand for it or what.

4. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sigh. No more magic in the world... ;)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Don't know. It's one of the good ones IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dustydtc

Dustydtc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2012
    Texas
    Just got an order from nic river they sent me a 4oz sample of cinnamon spice (tfa). Was wondering if anyone had a simple recipe that calls for it. I’ve never tried this flavor before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  7. rob33

rob33 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2009
    Concord, NC
    I mixed this up this past weekend and still testing but right now I just shake and vape in small batches. As close to a box of fruit loops as it gets on inhale and a juicy lemon finish that hangs around. These flavors are very strong consider lowering before increasing.

My Fruit Loop
    3% FW Fruity Flakes
    2% FA Marzipan
    65/35 VG/PG
    6% nic/ 30ml batch

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Wow! What a sample! I hope you end up liking it. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. CagedSpam

CagedSpam Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2015
    FoPo, Oregon
    Still working on this one. I'm calling it RY4Delight.

3.5% RY4D (TFA)
    2.0% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors) an increase of .5%
    1 drop per 10ml Citrus Mix (FA)

Smells super good, Hopefully it doesn't turn into syrup in a month:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  10. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    I have a DIY Root Beer Float as well that I vape now and then. But I have never taken the time to go back to fine tune and round it out. As is it's TFA Root Beer, TFA VBIC, a trace of TFA Sweetener and FA Polar Blast for the ice cold (all to personal taste). Maybe seeing your post will spark my playing a little more with it JC, or maybe not. I haven't bothered with it because of my preferred 'Root Beer' that I call Evil Root, and it's as simple as it gets. Just TFA Root Beer, TFA Absinthe and FA Polar Blast for ice cold to personal taste in a nic free 70VG/30PG base.

evilroot.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Intriguing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Do you mean magic mask? Can't find a magic mix on the flavourArt website in Italy. Tbh I have not heard of a magic mix but have sometimes used a magic mask from flavourArt. Is that what you mean?

Description from flavourArt site
    "NEW !! Reduce the acid perception without modifying the pH. pH is one of the key factors involved in food stability. In order to reduce the pH, a small amount of organic acid must be added to the food preparation (i.e. citric, malic, tartaric acid). In most cases the addition of food acid is beneficial both for microbiological stability and taste ( just think to an lemon or cola drink, they must be acid to be good ). However, some other foods might require food acid for microbiological safety BUT the acid taste does not complement well ( a light cheese, a sauce as example ). In this cases, the use of Magic Mask can be of help. Magic Mask does not buffer the pH, nor alter it. Magic Mask acts at the tongue receptors level, temporarily reducing the acid perception, thus improving the overall mouth feel. Its action last 5-8 seconds and involve only the acid receptors. Recommended dosage is 1 up to 3 grams for Kg food. When comparing products with and without Magic Mask, the food with Magic Mask must be tasted as second. Give it a try."
    This is really not a new item, I think the new refers to the packaging.

So bullcity does carry the magic mask here.

Magic Mask- FA

They also offer MTS vape wizard here
    Home :: Online Store :: Flavors :: Wizard and Flash :: MTS vape wizard flavor

Description

"You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard."

and here at bullcity

MTS Wizard-FA

:)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. IDJoel

IDJoel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Magic Mix (by Hangsen; previously named Fortune Strike) is still available on BCF:
    Magic Mix - HS

It may have been out of stock for a while... BCF has a unpleasant habit, of removing items from their website when they are out, and putting them back when they restock. I guess, it cuts down on disappointment, and complaints. But, it sure can lead to some confusion as to what they do, and don't, carry. :confused:

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Love x 1
  14. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    That is why I never heard of it. Its a tobacco flavor. I quit those 8 and half years ago. LOL

:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. hittman

Supporting member
    Yes, it’s magic mix. Last time I looked on bcf it was gone.

• Like Like x 3