Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You're right. There are a lot of flavors that could be used with the base. Not just fruits either.

My initial thought without knowing anything at all about Pudding Base is why not just use a regular pudding concentrate or is that basically what it is.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My initial thought without knowing anything at all about Pudding Base is why not just use a regular pudding concentrate or is that basically what it is.

The pudding base is a regular concentrate from vape Train.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    giphy.gif

SP013

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    I'll play: Note: The below recipes are not my creation and credit belongs with the appropriate original mixer / creator. ( I wish I knew who that is...)

Peach Yogurt
    10% TFA Juicy Peach
    4% FA Yogurt
    1% TFA Sweetener

Mandarin Cream
    Bavarian Cream TFA 3%
    Graham Cracker Clear TFA 6%
    Orange Mandarin TFA 7%
    Shisha Vanilla INW 2%

Stawberry Crack
    4% TFA Strawberry
    4% TFA Strawberry Ripe
    3% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
    3% TFA Bavarian Cream
    1% TFA Dragonfruit

Mustard Milk: Simple Strawberries & Cream
    TFA Strawberry 6%
    TFA VBIC 8% (Vanilla Bean Ice Cream)
    TFA Drangonfruit 2%

S'Mores
    Double Chocolate Clear (TFA) 2%
    Graham Cracker (CAP) 4%
    Toasted Marshmallow (TFA) 6%

Fruit Roll Up
    5% TFA Raspberry
    5% TFA Strawberry
    5% CAP Sweet Watermelon
    2% TFA Sweetener
    2% TFA Ethyl Maltol

Pink Lemonade
    8% Lemon Sicily (CAP)
    4% Raspberry Sweet (TFA)
    5% Lemonade (FA) or (LA)
    5% Sweet Tangerine (CAP)
    2% Sweetener (TFA)

Fresh Squeeze
    Orange Cream (TFA) 10%
    Peach Juicy (TFA) 2%

Looking to try the Strawberry Crack as I am a strawberry fan :) What is the steep time for this one?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I tend to mix new recipes in 15 ml batches. Lets me fill a tank as a snv and have a couple more tank's worth steeping in the bottle, while the first may get some steep time in the tank :) I'm usually too impatient to mix up something new and wait a month to taste it! :lol:

Tobaccos and creams do benefit from a steep, some tobaccos a month or more. Creams, ime, a week or so usually gives a good indication. Most fruits, berries and such are usually pretty good as snv although may also improve with age.

proax9

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    Pomona, NY
    This one is so good if you love lemons.
    Bill D. Lemonade by kindground
    FE lemon 2%
    FA lemon sicily 1%
    VT sour lemon 2%
    snv mix

@Letitia Interesting- do you find a big difference in the various lemon flavors?
    I recently started branching out with my DIY. Tried FAs Lemon Sicily. But it was just a buy and try it so unsure what other 'lemons' are out there.
    Mixed it with TFA's Sweet Tea- but not really happy with the tea flavor- seems to require a high %. And a fine line between 'I can taste it' and that's too much.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @Letitia Interesting- do you find a big difference in the various lemon flavors?
    I recently started branching out with my DIY. Tried FAs Lemon Sicily. But it was just a buy and try it so unsure what other 'lemons' are out there.
    Mixed it with TFA's Sweet Tea- but not really happy with the tea flavor- seems to require a high %. And a fine line between 'I can taste it' and that's too much.

I am not @Letitia, obviously. :D I do have strong opinions on lemon flavors. Lemon is probably my favorite and I have tried every one available, or close to all of them.

FE Lemon (also called Super Concentrated Lemon on BCF and a few other places) is the queen of lemons.
    This is a full natural lemon flavor that does not taste artificial. It is bright without being bitter. It is lightly sweet and lightly tart, like a real lemon. This is a 100% natural lemon flavor. It is sweeter than biting into a freshly cut lemon, but the lemon flavor is absolutely natural.

VTA Sour Lemon is a pleasantly sour juicy lemon including a bit of lemon flesh. It is the tartest of all the lemons I have tried. Also very natural and pretty much fade proof.

These are, IMO, the two best all-around lemon flavors available.

Adding FA Lemon Sicily at 1% turns this into a perfect Lemon Trinity that can be used for flavoring any mix. 2% FE Lemon, 2% VTA Sour Lemon, 1% FA Lemon Sicily is great. Another combo that I love is to sub FA Lemon Zest for the Lemon Sicily at .25% for a touch of rind. FA Lemon Zest is part of a UK Special Blends line and can only be purchased from a UK shop, like Chefs Flavours.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yes I do notice a difference from lemon to lemon. FA lemon sicily is one I'll likely not order again due to fade and it's flavor to me is just okay. My most used lemons are FE lemon, JF lemon (not juicy lemon), INW lemon mix, and VT sour lemon. I currently have 5 other lemon sft mixed-up. You should watch this and take notes.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Since we're on the lemon bandwagon here's my new favourite ;)

Lemonata Ice Cream
    3.5% CAP Italian Lemon Sicily (can go to 4% for a stronger lemon taste)
    4% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (or TFA or FW etc)
    2% CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream (or TFA)
    1% TFA Meringue
    0.5% CAP Super Sweet (only add if you have a sweet tooth like me ;))

Shake & Vapable - better after 3 days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread