Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
No computer skills. Never took Keyboarding. 131 Recipes. Took all weekend, but it's done.
In the OP of this thread, I asked for simple recipes of four flavors or less, and no decimal points, please. The response has been incredible, and I sincerely thank everyone who contributed. There could be 200 or more excellent recipes in this thread, and I have not complained about anyone's posts here. Great Thread.
The most basic recipes (four flavors or less, no decimal points) are collected in a Blog that I call The Most Basic "Recipes for Dummies". This is an Open Blog, you can contribute if you want, but I would ask that ONLY recipes are added to the Blog. Let's save the chit that and cross talk for the threads in the DIY section, please.

PapawBrett's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
This is such a great resource, I hope it continues going. I have tons of recipes, kept them all when I started diy. Found out that I don't taste all of the nuances that many people do, so it's a waste for me to use 7-8 flavors in a juice. I keep the recipes that are up to 4 flavors now, and thank you to all that share with us! Thanks for this thread, PapawBrett, it has reallly helped me. :wub:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
When I started this thread I was hoping for maybe a half dozen or so I would really like to accompany the NET flavors I vape. I always have minimum two mods going, one NET and the other either sweet or bakery flavors. But instead of a half dozen or so, I get maybe 200 or more. And that is not my doing, either.
The Thanks should go to everyone who has contributed along the way.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Thanks Papaw
HEARTS~218.GIF

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
My favorite recipe that I keep on hand is one I accidentally somehow came up with. It's a 5 flavor mix.

Pecan Ice Cream
Butter Pecan FW 2%
Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream PUR 4%
Golden Butter CAP .5%
Toffee Ice Cream VTA 2.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream CAP 3%

Steep 3 weeks at the least, gets better with more time.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
My favorite recipe that I keep on hand is one I accidentally somehow came up with. It's a 5 flavor mix.

Pecan Ice Cream
Butter Pecan FW 2%
Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream PUR 4%
Golden Butter CAP .5%
Toffee Ice Cream VTA 2.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream CAP 3%

Steep 3 weeks at the least, gets better with more time.
This sounds so tasty. Guess I have to place an order with Nicotine River (or River City or whatever it's now called).

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
This sounds so tasty. Guess I have to place an order with Nicotine River (or River City or whatever it's now called).
Honestly whenever I type in their new name I've literally get like a kayaking site and Outdoors place LOL I get why they changed the name I really do but unless I type in Nic River it doesn't go to their site no matter how many times I visited

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
River Supply
Yup. Already visited and added Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream to my wish list. And, wouldn't you know it, I don't have CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, either. I wonder if TFA VBIC, TFA VB Gelato, or FW VBIC would do. @Skeebo, what do you think?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Yup. Already visited and added Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream to my wish list. And, wouldn't you know it, I don't have CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, either. I wonder if TFA VBIC, TFA VB Gelato, or FW VBIC would do. @Skeebo, what do you think?

The only one of those I am familiar with is the TFA VBIC and I think it would be a good substitute for the Capella version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread