ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Frooty Loops
Fruit Circles (CAP-SL) 9%
Ice Cream Vanilla SSA 1.5%
Lemon FE 1%
Meringue Purilum 1%

I use MF lemon 0.08% but the FE lemon is a good sub; FA meringue is a good sub for the Purilum. CAP vanilla ice cream can be subbed for SSA 3-4%. Sweeten to taste or just raise the meringue to 1.5%. (knock off of SessionsDrummer Frooty McLoops)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Yes, @Zazie has an extensive blog from the Random DIY Mixing and More thread ...
But I have also created a Blog from this thread. Over 130 recipes, all of which are four ingredients or less, and all whole numbers on the percentages.
PapawBrett's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
So there are several resources available, including the Recipes sub-forum in the DIY section.
Your blog is much more generous than mine: you post the actual recipes instead of just linking to them, as I do.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Thanks for the bump, Fran.
I've got six basic recipes from the ELR that I mixed last weekend, should know more next week.
There is one that is equal parts Maricino Cherry and Chocolate Coconut Almond Candy Bar. Kinda interested in how that works....

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks for the bump, Fran.
    I've got six basic recipes from the ELR that I mixed last weekend, should know more next week.
    There is one that is equal parts Maricino Cherry and Chocolate Coconut Almond Candy Bar. Kinda interested in how that works....

I hope you come up with something you like. I have some simple recipes to put here when I get my crap together.

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    4% VTA Pudding base
    6% TFA Pomegranate

I really like this one. I used it for a long time.

Silly question,but I haven't purchased anything in a long time. Who(what) is VTA and where do you get it? I have TFA Pomegranate. This sounds simple and interesting.

Never mind, found it at Bull City Flavors!

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Silly question,but I haven't purchased anything in a long time. Who(what) is VTA and where do you get it? I have TFA Pomegranate. This sounds simple and interesting.

Never mind, found it at Bull City Flavors!
    HI Cnire!
    Vape Train Australia

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread