Recommend me a awesome RTA......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd400

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2014
Dayton Ohio
You want it, but you don't want to pay for it.

I'm not much for lung inhales, usually use a full size Subtank if I'm gonna do that, but I just got an Orchid V6 and it ROCKS. Adjustable airflow, you can take the screws out to open it up all the way, glass tank and it just looks sexy.

Does this have the V4 style deck ? Looks very similar to the billow I had....

folkphys

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Chapel Hill, NC
I'm in a similar watercraft. I never knew how much juice I could really burn through until I got the Aqua2. I try not to think about it because it's just plain nutz and starting to get kind of absurdly expensive with my apparently overly fancy juice preferences. I mean it's a darn near perfect dual coil tank type deal, which means its a real juice ...... And I'm the enabler here, so that makes me a juice ...... So we're both juice whores, me and my Aqua2.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm in a similar watercraft. I never knew how much juice I could really burn through until I got the Aqua2. I try not to think about it because it's just plain nutz and starting to get kind of absurdly expensive with my apparently overly fancy juice preferences. I mean it's a darn near perfect dual coil tank type deal, which means its a real juice ...... And I'm the enabler here, so that makes me a juice ...... So we're both juice whores, me and my Aqua2.

Its not as bad as the Silverplay, lol! That thing uses more juice than the Estia. I don't know that can be since the Estia has 3 coils, but it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread