Recommend me a good juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
Here's what I'm looking for, tobacco flavor. But I want something that carries the likeness of unburnt tobacco leaf. Now I've tried several, and I love the flavor, the problem is they don't remind me of tobacco too much. It's the sweetness. The taste, I think is like if they took tobacco flavor, and made it into a soda lol.

Price also concerns me. I'm willing to pay $15 for 15 ml, but any more than that I'd be hesitant. So recommend me a good ejuice! Now I'm open to things other than tobacco, however I know I won't like anything with caramel flavoring (no RY4). I'm not too fond of fruit flavores either; maybe peach, but I'm unsure. I would try drink flavors as long as they don't taste like cough syrup. I do enjoy coffee flavor as well, but I've found my go to juice for that already.

So help me out peeps! Give me a list of sites to brows through.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
$15 for 15mls is pretty expensive. I shop at a pretty expensive e juice store and her 15ml is $11.50. So I don't think you will have a problem with price.
I'm more of a sweets vapor kinda gal but just stuck my nose into some tobacco from Blue Mist. I also know that Alien Visions E Juice and Copper Creek are some popular tobacco shops.
Keep in mind that tobacco flavor is pretty hard to get exact. I hope more experienced tobacco people come in here to help.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
only way you're going to get what you want is from vendors that extract from actual tobacco. heres a list:

Goodejuice House Brewed
Vaperite Natural and Organic tobaccos
Want2vape tobaccos (besides morley, 555.5, ry4, rockstar, and cowboy lite)
Highbrow Vapor highbrowbacco
Ahulsion tobaccos
Mom and Pop Vapor Shop tobacco (haven't tried it yet)

kladidlehopper

Jan 29, 2012
texas
I don't know. But I've been reading through the diy liquid forum and there's some discussion on cutting juice with a few drops of vinegar to cut the ph or some such thing. I know i didn't rin't rinse a clearo after cleaning it with vinegar and it had a bit of a salty taste. Maybe if you get the right mix it will solve the sweetness issue.

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
The best tobacco vapes I've had to date are from Backwoods Brew 16.50 for a 30mil and his are all unlike any other vendors that I've tried before.

I've heard extremely good things about that company. Could you recommend a juice in particular? Their catalog is a bit overwhelming lol.

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA
My favorite from them is Casablanca. It's a really smooth vape with rich turkish tobacco on the inhale and cocoa on the exhale..not sweet chocolate, but real cocoa.

All of Don's juices have complex tastes and he's a master mixer. I've tried most of the tobacco flavors except Ejoker and RY4 which are so popular they are always sold out lol. The Bacco is good, and the Adirondak is pretty good too..bit dryer than the Bacco in my opinion.

I also really liked the Virginia although that one is a bit sweeter to me than the others.

I haven't tried the Cherry Tobacco, but it gets rave reviews. I liked the Applewood Tobacco and the Melonbacco, but personally I got more fruit than tobacco off of those.

One thing about Don's juices is that they are made fresh and the taste will change from the time you get it until it sets for awhile. Try a few 10mil bottles of what interests you. Taste them when they get to you. If you don't care for them, let them sit for a few weeks and revisit them.

Some I love right out of the mailbox and some I didn't really care for until it had time to age a bit. The Maple Tobacco was one of those for me. I tasted it and wasn't impressed and reached for it again in about a month when I ran out of Casablanca and fell in love with it lol

Just have fun with it. I've tried many juice vendors over the past few years and I've tried the majority of Don's juices. His line is the only one that I've tried that I have liked everything I've received. Some I liked better than others, but none of them ended up in my bin of shame lol

edited to add: there is a great thread of flavor descriptions here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-everything-descriptions-our-flavors-you.html it might help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread