Recommendations for a good flavor while drinking alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoff77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
HBG, PA
I don't mix my juices up too much. Mostly Snickerdoodle in the morning with coffee. Either mint or menthol flavor during the afternoon. I usually vape RY4 at night and while drinking. But I think I need a little variety for night time.

I have tried a bunch such as: Casablanca and 555e from BWB; Gorilla juice and Boba's Bounty. But none of them really did it for me. I would love to hear what others recommend.

BTW, I drink mostly rum and cokes, or lite beer.

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
I don't mix my juices up too much. Mostly Snickerdoodle in the morning with coffee. Either mint or menthol flavor during the afternoon. I usually vape RY4 at night and while drinking. But I think I need a little variety for night time.

I have tried a bunch such as: Casablanca and 555e from BWB; Gorilla Juice and Boba's Bounty. But none of them really did it for me. I would love to hear what others recommend.

BTW, I drink mostly rum and cokes, or lite beer.

Just out of curiosity where are you getting snicker doodle at? I LOVE snicker doodle cookies and this caught my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so don't mind the typos!!

James
JC Paint & Detail Workz
JC Paracord Workz

kmoff77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
HBG, PA
Just out of curiosity where are you getting snicker doodle at? I LOVE snicker doodle cookies and this caught my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so don't mind the typos!!

James
JC Paint & Detail Workz
JC Paracord Workz
Ms T's Bakery, and it is amazing! Unfortunatly, they are moving their store right now to a different state and aren't taking orders. But it is worth the wait. Keep checking. https://mstsbakery.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread