need help deciding on next vendor.. Parkes, Altcig, Ms. T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I've been contemplating this over the weekend... I'm really craving some good dessert/bakery vapes. I've only ordered from Ms. T's Bakery once, and despite the high prices and long shipping, I did like her juices... especially her snickerdoodle. I've been wanting to reorder from there for a long time, but in hopes of finding something similar for cheaper, I've been making my rounds, trying out all the popular vendors with flavors I'm interested in. I was this close to placing my order but I started poking around more and I kinda want to try AltCig (which has a 20% off Easter coupon atm) and Parkes vaping. I have not tried either of these vendors and have heard good things so I'm curious. Parkes has pretty good prices and with the discount at AltCig, they have a pretty good deal going on too. Problem is I can't decide where to order... I know I like Ms. T's juices and I really want a big bottle of her snickerdoodle and vanilla custard, but for the same amount of money I'm willing to spend, I get a lot less compared to the other 2 vendors. But I suppose in the end, I care about quality over quantity since I'm not a heavy vaper and I'm quite picky. Anyone care to help sway my decision?

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've never tried Parkes, so can't say there. I mostly diy- but I'm hopelessly addicted to Altcig's Churro and their Sugar Cookie is really yummy too. I just ordered the new Snickerdoodle. The prices are good as you can see, and I've never had anything take more than a couple of days to get to me from them, with a sample always included.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks guys, I will cross Parkes off my list. Not sure where I "heard" it was good... just thought I read it somewhere. I did take a look at some DIY stuff. The idea of making my own juices is intriguing but I'm just worried I'll end up with a ton of extra crap and bottles and make a huge mess and not be able to make stuff I like. And there is a lot of extra stuff to learn and calculate (I hate math) and I figure it'd be a lot easier to just buy the juices I like. I may consider it again in the future though... and I'll def poke around the sites if anyone can recommend a site with good flavorings at a good price.

So I guess it's between Ms. T and AltCig.... I really want to try AltCig but at the same time, I don't want to feel like "Darn shoulda just went with what I knew I wanted" which is Ms. T's snickerdoodle, but Altcig has that flavor now as well and it could be pretty good...

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
If I'm not mistaken, AltSmoke is a NicQuid vendor. Their Sinnabun is outstanding. Light cinnamon, heavy ooey-gooey creamy center. Also their biscotti is a nice, lightly-sweet flavor. Spot on, with both. Their PG/VG mix (60/40) is pretty darn good. Clouds of vapor. I have a buddy who works in the NicQuid lab and he says their VG is top-top-quality. I know any employee would say this, but I know this guy really well and he wouldn't puff his chest to impress me.

A bit pricey, but it's QUALITY juice. A 10 mL bottle is pretty viscous, it lasts me about 3 tank refills (about a week of solid vaping). (I use mostly 3 mL tanks, only have two 6 mLs).

Last edited:

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Alt Cig has the best customer service of any vendor I've bought from. Some favorite flavors of mine are Caramel Kissed Cheesecake, Raspberry Cheesecake, Gooey Caramel Cookie, Gooey Butter Cake. You always get a hand written note, and a sample. Super fast shipping too. And they will customize anything for you.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If I'm not mistaken, AltSmoke is a NicQuid vendor. Their Sinnabun is outstanding. Light cinnamon, heavy ooey-gooey creamy center. Also their biscotti is a nice, lightly-sweet flavor. Spot on, with both. Their PG/VG mix (60/40) is pretty darn good. Clouds of vapor. I have a buddy who works in the NicQuid lab and he says their VG is top-top-quality. I know any employee would say this, but I know this guy really well and he wouldn't puff his chest to impress me.

A bit pricey, but it's QUALITY juice. A 10 mL bottle is pretty viscous, it last's me about 3 tank refills (about a week of solid vaping). (I use mostly 3 mL tanks, only have two 6 mLs).

AltSmoke isn't Altcig just to clarify.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I placed my order at Ms. T's, will get AltCig next time. My main deciding factor was already knowing that I really like her snickerdoodle, and I really wanted to try the Orange Cream Dessert (sugar cookie, hint of orange and cheesecake) and cream cheese frosting. And the vanilla custard. Price was steep but at least it'll last me a while..

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Make sure to keep AltCig on your list. Great customer service and really fantastic bakery/dessert flavors. They also have sales quite often. I have tried a ton of vendors, and most seem to have their 'signature' good flavors, but anything I order from AltCig is good. Just make sure you don't order something you don't like eating, cause it will taste close enough to where you won't like vaping it!

Salky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread