Recommendations for a Menthol E-Liquid available in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I've used these 88 Vape Liquids for some time now - made in the UK and 100% legit.

This liquids are sold, wait for it, in Pound Shops and even Freezer Shops, or you can buy direct from them and most times your order will arrive next day. Some people are a bit snobbish about these - but check them out and get their data sheet.

£1 Eliquids & Short Fills for £4 | Over 50 Flavours Available

I have also used this firm, formerly called Blue Star, who will make any flavour, strength and mix of PG/VG and never had problems with them. Most vapers I know locally also use them.

Smash E-Liquid UK - Wholesale E Liquid & Vape Flavours

If your wife is interested in a small easy to use reliable kit - she could do worse than try the Zenith Tank with Innokin Coofire Mini, a good top fill MTL tank.

I have no commercial affiliation with any of these firms.

3.jpg

For genuine coils etc - I also use this firm - excellent prices and quality

Wholesale Coils - Wholesale E-cig coils at bulk buy prices

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful
Reactions: Uncle

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Welcome to ECF . . . :thumbs:

Normally I do not post in the New Members Forum, unless there is something I feel I can add to the conversation - or help someone out . . . :facepalm:

So here "We" go . . . Hope the information is somewhat "Helpful" . . . ;)

AH - Another person who enjoys a menthol taste . . . :D

Not going to suggest any pods,mods, - nor equipment (although I do have a few that helped "Me" along the way ) . . . You surely have more then enough great ECF Members that can suggest what they believe will help the "Wife" . . . In addition there are many that will suggest the different and varied types/blends of menthol flavors that are available from many vendors too . . . :thumbs:

However, if the "Wife" is searching for a True Menthol Flavor like I was for over 9 years (I smoked Kool Cigarettes) . . . I have a suggestion - DIY . . . Thankfully - and with much appreciation, a Very Generous and Gracious ECF Member - @Bea-FL - shared her DIY "Menthol Flavored" E-liquid with "Me" . . . BTW: This "Menthol Flavor" DIY recipe finally helped me become a full-time vapor 11 months ago by just using what products I already had . . . :thumbs:

NOW - Since it is her DIY Recipe, I feel uneasy posting it without her permission . . . So I am tagging @Bea-FL again - who I am sure will be more then willing to share with "You" & "Wifey" what the recipe is so that it will also assist her "Transition into the Vaping World" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
NOW - Since it is her DIY Recipe, I feel uneasy posting it without her permission . . . So I am tagging @Bea-FL again - who I am sure will be more then willing to share with "You" & "Wifey" what the recipe is so that it will also assist her "Transition into the Vaping World" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Unc go for it sweetie! :wub:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
With permission from @Bea-FL:

"Bea's True Menthol Recipe"

For 100 mls of juice at 50/50 PG/VG you mix 44PG, 50VG, 2ml Liquid Menthol, 7ml Koolada.
Personally, right now - I use an "Unflavored" 24mg NIC E-Liquid base, that is already a 50/50 mix and add the Liquid Menthol and Koolada in almost the same proportions to make a few 60 ml bottles up at a time.

Bea also mentions that . . . If you want different dosages of PG, VG and nic plug those numbers in a nifty little E-Liquid Calculator Program - like one of these:
There are other DIY E-liquid Calculators available too . . . You can find them in the DIY Forum here:

DIY E-Liquid

In Addition, Bea suggest to . . . "Make the recipe for 10mls first so you can make sure you like it. After that it would be easy to multiply it" for larger quantities.

Hope this information is helpful . . . :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bea-FL

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
@lima2001 when you guys make the 10ml “test juice” you might also start with less koolada, maybe 3-4 mls. Koolada doesn’t add flavor, it just add a cool sensation and for some vapers it takes less than I use. The reason for it in juice is to replace the TH most smokers still need in their vape juice. It’s not quite the same TH as in cigs but similar enough. I still need that even after almost 6 years. Also for the menthol, I like it really mild but if your wife likes it stronger add more. That’s the beauty of DIY…you have choices. @Uncle do you agree?

Please let me know if this works for your wife.

Last edited:

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread