Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Think I figured out my distain for the Vivi.. The small one works great on my Ego style batteries the BIG one sucks on my LT and its not the Vivi its the LT.. There isn't a place for it to draw air.. I'm getting a MVP and VAMO for xmas and I'll try it AGAIN.. The mini Vivi got better as it broke in.. Now it's my best tank for my Ego batteries.

I have the Chrome LT not the 2.0 and the Vivi sits to flush on top..

I use the 3.5 ml Vision vivis with the Vamo and they work perfectly. I have another mod that caused an airflow problem because its centre post is a bit too low, so I just use a 510-510 adapter. With the adapter they work fine on that mod too.

EagleGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Hammonton NJ
How are you liking your VAMO? I ordered one last night..
I use the 3.5 ml Vision vivis with the Vamo and they work perfectly. I have another mod that caused an airflow problem because its centre post is a bit too low, so I just use a 510-510 adapter. With the adapter they work fine on that mod too.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
How are you liking your VAMO? I ordered one last night..

I've been really enjoying it. I've been using it in mini mode with an 18350 during the day, and at home with an 18650. It's so easy to change settings or check ohms or battery voltage when I'm out and about. I think you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread