Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hey y'all. Usually only vape Boba's Bounty all day everyday, but that's going to be an issue here real soon, so, I'm looking for some recommendations. I haven't been up to date with all of the new vendors, juices, etc. Aside of the Boba's, I mix my own blueberry blend that I enjoy from time to time, but I need something more consistent.

Looking for some recommendations that one who enjoys Boba's could enjoy. Preferably 100% VG. No coffee, no menthol, desserts are fine, tobacco is good (sweet tobaccos are an extra plus).

Thanks in advance.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well, don't everyone all reply at once.

Okay, apparently the above inquiry was too detailed. I'll just go on to ask; what are some of the best vendors out there at this time?

I made a purchase from Nicoticket based off some reviews I read. I ordered some Virus, and Last Stand. Good choice(s)? Any other companies that are overall well received?

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
Well, I've never tried Boba's Bounty, so I can't recommend a similar flavor profile if that's what you are looking for. However, I can give you a couple of recommendations for Vendors that I have used and have enjoyed their tobacco juices. Ahlusion - Smooth Criminal, and Carmel Wildwood and Mom and Pop's - RY4v2. The latter being my first true 'wow' juice a couple years ago, and I still keep a bottle around at all times.

With Ahlusion, if you are feeling like trying any non-tobacco juices I would recommend Lime Cream, Fijian Nights, Lemon Vanilla Cake, and Chai Latte.

Both of those companies will mix to Max VG but not necessarily 100% VG. Hope that helps.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Have you tried Nicoticket's Wakonda? The coffee in it is unnoticeable. It's absolutely the best tasting juice I've tasted in my 4 years of vaping. It's a vanilla dessert type tobacco taste that is at a whole new level.

Another delicious juice is the king by King's crown. It's almost as good as Wakonda. It's a dessert flavor.

Reactions: Txman817

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
I have tried dozens of flavors a from Ahlusion because they are my local B&M. Some were better than others but all were good. Tried other vendors and keep going back to Ahlusion not only for convenience but for quality and flavor. Been vaping their Banana Cream Pie for a while and it has become my go to flavor. I find it odd that I liked it because I was only interested in tobacco flavor for about 2 years. Just criminal was my go to tobacco vape and Godfather is the original blend of smooth criminal before the recipe was changed.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I'm so jealous, nothing would make me happier than to have AHL local! I'll fourth the recommendation. Some of my favorites are Caramel Wildwood, Banana Cream Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Drewdles and with a long steep either Apple or Pear Tarte Tatin, with an even longer steep Billowberry is the best juice I've ever had. Steep that stuff until it's a dark brown and the milk component is absolutely amazing, even beyond amazing.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Reactions: rallykid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread