Not open for further replies.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I can't recommend disposables, but I would recommend that you get a backup device. Devices, as you have experienced, go out at the least convenient moments, and replacements take time to arrive. We always say to have a backup for your backup. For the amount that you would spend on disposables, you could get a pod device and some coils to use until your Drag X arrives. Then if something goes awry with it, you still have the pod. If the Uwell is still working, order something from a US vendor, like Element, otherwise visit your local vape shop. I'd recommend a Innokin Sceptre or a Kroma-Z.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Do you have a vape shop nearby? If so, I’d just say go there and get something cheap to tide you over. You might spend $40-50 for a small kit (and juice, if you need it) but you’ll spend $10 at least at a carry out for something that’ll last a day, maybe two.

still, if disposable is your only option, I can’t recommend anything in particular, but don’t be alarmed by the high mic content. I wouldn’t personally choose 50 mg/ml, but 25 is still pretty common. You don’t get a lot of vapor per puff, so you’re really not getting loads of nic unless you chain vape.
    Seems like I’ve heard the newer ones are lower nic, but I wouldn’t go too low.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    The backup of my backups are these https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Sig...1627390163&sprefix=costco+nico,aps,261&sr=8-3

I keep a tube in each coat, the car and at my desk at work (when I used to go into the office). While I have a Costco membership (and a store close by) and they are less expensive there, I find that they are a viable non-smoking non-vaping alternative.

I've been with my current company +7yrs and have never smoked or vaped there because of these.

g.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I've hear good things about the Vuse Alto. You can buy these at just about any place that sells cigarettes. However realize that you may not be able to buy anything but tobacco flavors and maybe mint/menthol in the Vuse line because of the big hullabuloo about "flavors" a couple years ago.

If you want something other than tobacco or menthol, check a vape shop instead. But I would say steer clear of any that use synthetic nicotine because I have heard too many times that synthetic nicotine usually tastes bad (but I have no personal experience with it).

Reactions: Katmar

foolofgrace

ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2011
    Chicago
    I've hear good things about the Vuse Alto. You can buy these at just about any place that sells cigarettes. However realize that you may not be able to buy anything but tobacco flavors and maybe mint/menthol in the Vuse line because of the big hullabuloo about "flavors" a couple years ago.

If you want something other than tobacco or menthol, check a vape shop instead. But I would say steer clear of any that use synthetic nicotine because I have heard too many times that synthetic nicotine usually tastes bad (but I have no personal experience with it).

Yep, no flavored eliquids can be mailed to Chicago. Which is rather ridiculous since you can just go to the suburbs. And last I heard, teenagers can drive.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    And last I heard, teenagers can drive.

I remember years ago reading a news article about a bunch of kids that attempted a 'car-jacking' after the owner had unlocked and opened the door. The kids ended up splitting because none of them knew how to operate a manual transmission.. :facepalm:

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread