Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
ECX, Nicotine river, Liquid Barn, Bull City all good. Just get the from the one with best overall cost with shipping. All have the major flavor brands. Some have a few of their own flavors or brands the other doesn't carry.

Nicotine River and Bull City are my preferred because they ship almost instantly. Nicotine River has the best packaging of them all as far as I have seen. Always in a box and wrapped to protect.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Jeezus187 - Sorry I didn't respond to your question to me about DIY websites on your other thread. Wasn't home most of the day.

Anyway, as far as where I buy flavorings and why...I order most of mine from Wizard Labs (fair prices, huge selection of brands, 3 sizes of everything is offered, fast efficient shipping) and One Stop DIY Shop (fair prices + on-going ECF discount, big selection of brands, variety of sizes offered, wonderful "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends" of their own, super fast shipping, great customer service).

For PG and VG...I always order them from Bulk Apothecary, by the gallon jug. When I've compared the top 3 places usually recommended on here...they have the best overall total price (item cost + S/H), they carefully pack for shipping, and ship quickly. They also run sales that you can be notified of...by signing up for their newsletter. That's when I buy most of mine.

Nicotine Base...I've gotten it from Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, RTS Vapes, Heartland Vapes, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, and My Freedom Smokes. I liked it from all of those, except the last one. Most of my Liters of nic base in my freezer for the future, are from Heartland Vapes and RTS Vapes (now RTS is Nicotine Giant).

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
@Jeezus187 - Sorry I didn't respond to your question to me about DIY websites on your other thread. Wasn't home most of the day.

Anyway, as far as where I buy flavorings and why...I order most of mine from Wizard Labs (fair prices, huge selection of brands, 3 sizes of everything is offered, fast efficient shipping) and One Stop DIY Shop (fair prices + on-going ECF discount, big selection of brands, variety of sizes offered, wonderful "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends" of their own, super fast shipping, great customer service).

For PG and VG...I always order them from Bulk Apothecary, by the gallon jug. When I've compared the top 3 places usually recommended on here...they have the best overall total price (item cost + S/H), they carefully pack for shipping, and ship quickly. They also run sales that you can be notified of...by signing up for their newsletter. That's when I buy most of mine.

Nicotine Base...I've gotten it from Wizard Labs, Nude Nicotine, RTS Vapes, Heartland Vapes, Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, and My Freedom Smokes. I liked it from all of those, except the last one. Most of my Liters of nic base in my freezer for the future, are from Heartland Vapes and RTS Vapes (now RTS is Nicotine Giant).
Wow u said by the gallon u must have e juice on deck for years if that's the case maybe ill purchase some lol

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Wow u said by the gallon u must have e juice on deck for years if that's the case maybe ill purchase some lol

The only DIY ingredients I buy by the gallon are the plain PG and plain VG from Bulk Apothecary. A gallon of each is enough for me make all my own eliquids and some for 1 other person...for about 1.5 years. Because I make it for both of us at a finished ratio of 60VG/40PG...I usually have more PG left when I'm getting low on the VG and need to order more of both.

Two other friends who DIY and make their eliquids at 70VG/30PG and 80VG/20PG, usually buy 2 gallons of VG and 1 gallon of PG at a time. So you need to consider what ratio you want yours to be when you order your PG and VG.

I buy by the gallon because it's a better deal at that quantity, and it lasts me a long time. PG and VG don't "go bad", so just storing them in a fairly cool place out of sunlight is easy to do.

Last edited:

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Company Abbv Link
Bulk Apothecary USP grade Propylene Glycol
Bulk Apothecary Kosher, USP Vegetable Glycerin
Bull City Vapor BCV Bull City
Capella - CAP Capella Flavor Drops
DIY Vapor Supply diyvaporsupply.com
Ecigexpress (Hangsen) ECX ecigexpress.com
Essential Depot PG/VG glyCUBE: Essential Depot
Flavor Concentrates Highly Concentrated Natural Flavoring
Flavor West - FW Flavor West
Flavorah F Flavorah
FlavourArt - FA Flavour art express
Foodie Flavours Professional (UK) FF Pro http://www.foodieflavours.com/
Genuine Flavors GF Medicine flower - flavor extracts
Gremlin DIY GremlinDIY
GNC Pure-Liquid-Clear-Stevia
Hangsen - HS Hangsen
Jungle Flavors JF Jungle Flavors @ Ecig Express
Inawera - INW Bull City Vapor - Inawera
LorAnns - LA LorAnns Flavor
Medicine Flower Flavor Extracts MF Medicine Flower Flavor Extracts
Molin Berry Flavor MOL vaperstek.org/
Natures flavors - NF Natures flavors
Nicotine River Nicotine River Flavors - Asst Vendors - Nic Salts
Nude Nicotine NN Nude Nicotine
One On One Flavors OnO One On One Flavors
One stop diy shop OSD One Stop DIY
Purilum Flavor Concentrates Nicotine River - Purilum Flavors
Real Flavors RF Real flavors super concentrates
The Flavor Apprentice - TFA Flavor Apprentice
True Essence True Essence Food grade PG/VG
Vaping zone - VZ Vaping zone
Wizard Labs Wizard lab Flavor link
Wonder Flavours WF Wonder Flavours (Ca)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Which website sells Better flavors I found liquid barn and nicvape does anyone have a recommendation
Great question. Depends on what *state you live in. I like Bull City/BC for the past couple of years. Have used ECX and WL.
Please do not order any flavors until you ask for ECF DIY guidance, you may be wasting your hard earned money.
We would need to know which categories of flavors you intend to purchase and your budget considerations in relation to your age profile.
re: Browse DIY E-Liquid and E-Juice Flavorings by Flavor - ecigExpress
*Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Jeezus187

Oct 11, 2017
Los angeles california
Great question. Depends on what *state you live in. I like Bull City/BC for the past couple of years. Have used ECX and WL.
Please do not order any flavors until you ask for ECF DIY guidance, you may be wasting your hard earned money.
We would need to know which categories of flavors you intend to purchase and your budget considerations in relation to your age profile.
re: Browse DIY E-Liquid and E-Juice Flavorings by Flavor - ecigExpress
*Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Done and done ..can u or anyone help me on choosing some flavors I get like 15 flavors from the diy kit at e cigg xpress

Reactions: BrotherBob

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
After an extensive search I’ve found nicotine river to be the place I get all my diy needs. They sell large sizes of the flavors I need at the best price. I’ve been using them for over a year and have had no issues with quality or customer service.
My absolute favorite flavor is Purilum sweet tobacco. I don’t know if you like that type but it’s a great all day vape. It’s not very sweet or tobaccoy, just a solid delicious flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread