Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Nicotine river rocks.

Never cared for liquid barn

Your better off buying your VG , PG , and Nic, separately and mixing them yourself.
I never buy premixed base. Easier to mix base myself as to have to adjust someone else's.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nicotine river (for my nic) although I recently placed an order with Heartland vapes.

For flavors, I like Nic River, Flavor Shack, and One Stop DIY.

Plenty of good vendors out there, you may have to search a bit if you want premixed base to a specified percentage.

I might suggest (given what the FDA is getting into right now) that you may be better off spending your money on a 100 mg/ml nicotine base (either PG/VG or 50-50) seem to be the usual ways to do it, and to purchase a reasonable supply of nicotine. I began stockpiling not long after I joined and once I was sure DIY would work for me. A juice calculator can get you where you need to go using almost any nic base, it's as simple as inputting your "target" mix, and the strength and type of nicotine you have. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend this if I didn't have some concerns about the availability of nicotine moving forward. However, if you want to start with a premixed base for ease of use, you certainly could do that first. But, PG and VG are likely always going to be available while nicotine may become harder to obtain.

With that said, I don't believe a nicotine ban is going to happen tomorrow, or even a month from now, but it is something to consider.

Best of luck and happy mixing!

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But seriously, I'm in need of a pre-mixed un flavored e-liquid to mix my flavorings with.

If you're talking about a combination of PG, VG, and nic that's ready to use as soon as you mix in some flavoring(s)...there are many vendors who have it in a variety of PG/VG ratios and nic mg. A couple that I've bought from that offer those options are Wizard Labs and Nude Nicotine. Both have very good products and great reputations here on ECF.

As mentioned above by others though, a more cost efficient way to DIY is to buy some 100mg/mL nic base, some plain PG, and some plain VG...and blend it yourself to reach your desired PG/VG ratio and nic mg. IF you want to buy those things...I'd recommend HeartlandVapes for the 100mg/mL nic base. It's $44.99/Liter, but they also carry smaller 120mL bottles of it, too.

Bulk Apothecary is having a sale on their plain PG and plain VG until midnight tonight. Any size you want to buy of either one, is 17% off. Many of us on ECF buy ours from there by the gallon jug, and it's always very good, shipped fast, and well packaged for shipment. The coupon code for the 17% off is: 17March

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
See your foggy "old man" brain remembered the link. Extra cup of coffee this morning?

Yep, slept in and multiple cups this morning. I added some scale links to the supplies page for folks that mix by weight.

Last edited:

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
If you're talking about a combination of PG, VG, and nic that's ready to use as soon as you mix in some flavoring(s)...there are many vendors who have it in a variety of PG/VG ratios and nic mg. A couple that I've bought from that offer those options are Wizard Labs and Nude Nicotine. Both have very good products and great reputations here on ECF.

As mentioned above by others though, a more cost efficient way to DIY is to buy some 100mg/mL nic base, some plain PG, and some plain VG...and blend it yourself to reach your desired PG/VG ratio and nic mg. IF you want to buy those things...I'd recommend HeartlandVapes for the 100mg/mL nic base. It's $44.99/Liter, but they also carry smaller 120mL bottles of it, too.

Bulk Apothecary is having a sale on their plain PG and plain VG until midnight tonight. Any size you want to buy of either one, is 17% off. Many of us on ECF buy ours from there by the gallon jug, and it's always very good, shipped fast, and well packaged for shipment. The coupon code for the 17% off is: 17March
Is bulk Apothecary good for PG and VG? I use essential depot normally but for a gallon of each bulk apothecary beats essential depot by about $18 dollars delivered. If the quality is good i might try them out.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Is bulk Apothecary good for PG and VG? I use essential depot normally but for a gallon of each bulk apothecary beats essential depot by about $18 dollars delivered. If the quality is good i might try them out.

Yes, it's the only PG and VG I use, and so do several friends locally and online. Their prices even usually beat out ED when there's no sale.

ETA: ED is located in FL, and so am I, so I thought their S/H would be less than it would be from BA in Ohio. But guess what? It's much higher! Their prices at ED make no sense to me.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Yes, it's the only PG and VG I use, and so do several friends locally and online. Their prices even usually beat out ED when there's no sale.
Yes the $18 was without the sale. $23 with the sale.I will not be ordering for a couple of weeks but i signed up so i can be notified of any future sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread