Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
@stols001 that should call her. She's in AZ, which might be meaningless in relation to Tempe, but maybe she's familiar with something. Truth is most of us order online. It's tough to find one retail store with all the things you need in one place, let alone for DIY mixing. I know of no retail store (could always be, I've just never heard of it) that sells flavorings and higher concentration nicotine solution (100 mg is the usual concentrate most use for mixing). All that stuff is online.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I like Bull City Flavors too. Also ecigexpress but haven't used them in a long time. I use Heartland for my nic, their pricing is usually very competitive and it mixes up just fine. I don't use "gourmet" premium or nic salts so no help from me there. One Stop DIY is another flavoring site that's quite useful.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers is located in Phoenix. Not sure where that is compared to Tempe though. On Google they're listed as a "vape store", not just a website, but I don't know if that means they have an actual storefront. They carry nic base, the name brand flavorings (ie. CAP, TFA, etc.), PG, VG, etc. I've bought 100mg/mL nic base from them and several flavorings in the past. It was all at a very fair price, too! You could check their website and see if they give a physical store location where you can go buy DIY supplies. Or, give them a call @ 480-263-9340 and ask them. They close at 6PM Arizona time.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know of any but yeah sounds like @JCinFLA got you covered. She usually does when it comes to buying stuff.

Is there a reason you don't want to have stuff shipped? I mean, it's EARLY spring it should be fine. Dang, that means I better get my nic SOON.

Even so, IDK ordering online is pretty easy and Wizard labs should be fast even if you don't Go there. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: BrotherBob

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
between bull city and nic river I got a ton of flavorings at a good price
nic river is pretty good price, a lot of good flavors at 15ml for $1.09 and free shipping over $50
Thanks, I'm really just looking for flavors, and maybe non nicotine pg base
most flavorings come in pg base unless stated that it's in vg (for those who are sensitive to pg) and there's no nic in flavorings, you have to add that with the pg/vg ratio that you want...unless I misunderstood what you were saying

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
I don't know of any but yeah sounds like @JCinFLA got you covered. She usually does when it comes to buying stuff.

Is there a reason you don't want to have stuff shipped? I mean, it's EARLY spring it should be fine. Dang, that means I better get my nic SOON.

Even so, IDK ordering online is pretty easy and Wizard labs should be fast even if you don't Go there. Etc.

Anna
I just like going into stores and browsing I guess, plus it's sometimes nice to have a local place to go to if I can't wait for shipping. I'm only making juice for myself, and sometimes you just don't realize how low you are until it's too late...
Everyone keeps mentioning nicotine though, and I don't want nicotine. I know the nicotine suppliers would also have the zero nic bases and flavors, but I'm curious if maybe there's some places that may carry the non nicotine supplies and maybe just not have the nicotine bases. Not that this really matters, I'm not against buying from a nicotine supplier, just wondering if maybe some places might be overlooked by those who use nicotine, because they don't carry it.

Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
i'm confused, are you making ejuice or are you wanting to buy premade juice?
in diy there's no nicotine in the flavorings... you can add or not add nicotine to your juice.... but you can't just buy a flavoring and vape it, you have to use it in pg/vg to make it vapeable

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
I understand that it has to be mixed with pg or vg, I already know where to get the vg and don't care about pg really, the vg can be thinned with distilled water. I do believe in my original thread I said I was looking for flavors and non nic bases. So what makes you think I'm an idiot and just want to vape straight flavoring?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Thanks, I'm really just looking for flavors, and maybe non nicotine pg base

I know the nicotine suppliers would also have the zero nic bases and flavors, but I'm curious if maybe there's some places that may carry the non nicotine supplies and maybe just not have the nicotine bases.

not saying you are an idiot, just confused by your posts....

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
not saying you are an idiot, just confused by your posts....
The only thing I said in those posts is that I don't need nicotine, I'm wondering if some people might not be mentioning places that may carry the pg, vg, and/or flavoring but just not the nicotine, I'm not sure what is confusing about that...

• Optimistic

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I understand that it has to be mixed with pg or vg, I already know where to get the vg and don't care about pg really, the vg can be thinned with distilled water. I do believe in my original thread I said I was looking for flavors and non nic bases. So what makes you think I'm an idiot and just want to vape straight flavoring?
    In this post you said you knew where to get VG, so all you need is flavoring.
    Most vape shops don't carry VG,PG,nic, or flavoring.
    They want to sell you pre-made juice, which they make the most money on.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    The only thing I said in those posts is that I don't need nicotine, I'm wondering if some people might not be mentioning places that may carry the pg, vg, and/or flavoring but just not the nicotine, I'm not sure what is confusing about that...

No, they are not failing to mention such no nic but other ingredient sellers... there just are none of those that were aware of.

Some flavors, as Zelda said, are available in grocery or craft shops, but the biggest selection will be online stores that cater to vaping. And those places will have nicotine. You don’t have to buy it if you don’t want. Plenty of zero nic people diy, and get their flavors just like the rest of us.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Everyone keeps mentioning nicotine though, and I don't want nicotine. I know the nicotine suppliers would also have the zero nic bases and flavors, but I'm curious if maybe there's some places that may carry the non nicotine supplies and maybe just not have the nicotine bases. Not that this really matters, I'm not against buying from a nicotine supplier, just wondering if maybe some places might be overlooked by those who use nicotine, because they don't carry it.

Regarding what I put in bold...as far as I know, the places that carry the PG, the VG, and the brands of flavorings regularly used for DIY...are all online, and most of them also carry the nicotine base. But just because they sell the nicotine base, doesn't mean people who don't want/need it, have to buy any of it. It just make more sense for them to at least carry it...so people who do use nicotine in their DIY eliquids can get everything they need then, at 1 time.

If you want plain VG, Walmart sells small, approx. 168mL bottles of it in the pharmacy section. If I remember correctly, when I bought a bottle of it there years ago, it was about $3.78. They are the only physical store that I'm aware of that carries VG and has many locations throughout the US.

Tractor Supply stores carry plain PG by the gallon jug for about $22, because it's used to prevent an ailment in cattle. However, they're the only place I'm aware of that carries it in an actual store.

As far as flavorings, I've heard that Hobby Lobby stores, Michael's, and similar shops do carry some flavorings. However, most are not those used for DIY purposes (like TFA, CAP, FA, etc.), because many contain oils and/or other ingredients, which you definitely don't want in eliquid.

Hopefully some of the above may be of help to you. :)

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    guess I'm mostly confused mainly by the non nicotine pg base.... that's why I was wondering if you ment premade juice or to make it yourself....
    anyways, yes there are places that sell pg/vg that aren't vape stores.... and well you can use some baking flavorings in ejuice but you'd need to make sure of them beforehand and I don't know which ones, sorry
    I buy my pg and vg by the gallon from bulkapropathy when they have free shipping sales (10lbs roughly equals 1 gallon)
    otherwise for local stores you can try walmart, drug stores, beauty stores, farm supply stores. Flavorings on the other hand again I mean you can get baking flavors but need to be sure what are in them... not sure if a vape store would have flavorings for sale, and if so it'd be marked up in price as opposed to what you could find online

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread