Recommended suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
Okay, thanks to everyone for the info, I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I was just wondering why people kept mentioning the availability of nicotine when I said I wanted a zero nic juice. I understand that just because they sell it I don't have to buy it. I guess what I was thinking of was maybe craft and hobby stores that might have flavors that maybe weren't specific to vaping but would be okay to use. I did find a list of which Lorr Ann flavors were okay, questionable and definitely not okay. Now I just need to find it again. I do appreciate everyone's advice and help and didn't mean to sound snippy if I did.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

CurlyLioness

Apr 3, 2019
Well, just in case anyone else is watching this thread for a local store ... I found some information. Kidney Puncher vape shop, with locations in Tempe and Mesa AZ, says it's a one stop shop for all your vaping needs; Vapes, coils, juices, coil rebuilding supplies and diy e liquid supplies. I have not yet gone and checked it out to see their selection or prices yet, but will give update when I do.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Well, just in case anyone else is watching this thread for a local store ... I found some information. Kidney Puncher vape shop, with locations in Tempe and Mesa AZ, says it's a one stop shop for all your vaping needs; Vapes, coils, juices, coil rebuilding supplies and diy e liquid supplies. I have not yet gone and checked it out to see their selection or prices yet, but will give update when I do.
I know you want to visit them directly... but here is a link to their on-line website: Kidney Puncher
You can browse their offerings before you pay them a visit in person. If you have to travel far, you can even call ahead, and make sure they have what you want in stock.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Look even if you get to GO to Wizard Labs they won't let you browse around (and almost all DIY vendors carry base without nic, usually PG and VG.

But you won't be in there sniffing flavors and whatnot. Your best browsing can be done online period.

What you are asking for does not exist. Do some research and browse online THERE. Many have done this before you and can give you pointers rather than trying to help you with what DOES NOT EXIST.

Capiche?
Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Can anyone recommend a good inexpensive supplier, local stores preferably, for flavors and bases in or near Tempe, AZ? Thanks
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining other location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread