Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Sorry I misread as battery!

Great question! I have not had to depart with a dead one yet, but I know the day will come.

Susie, what did you say y'alls home address is?!!!

Send me your checks, your money orders...send me your nice green cash....but please, do not send me your used cartos....I lift my lamp beside the golden door! :facepalm: :ohmy:

Seriously, you can recycle your cartos in your community recycle bins!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
If you are only using them once, you can send them to me. :)
I'll PIF them.

you know....I was just thinking about this......and well.....I'm not really sure how sanitary that would be? Especially if someone like me sends them to you.......you know....someone who sits here all day typing and what not so your vaping hands free......which.....no delicate way to put this......means you tend to end up with saliva inside the cartos......hence the term...."drooling idiot".....LOL!

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
you know....I was just thinking about this......and well.....I'm not really sure how sanitary that would be? Especially if someone like me sends them to you.......you know....someone who sits here all day typing and what not so your vaping hands free......which.....no delicate way to put this......means you tend to end up with saliva inside the cartos......hence the term...."drooling idiot".....LOL!

LOL Ya know, I was thinking the same thing. And while I'd be sure to boil them etc, it probably wouldn't be a good idea. I get kind of enthusiastic about SmokeStik cartos and I hear about people out there complaining about life expectancy and burning and all the other stuff. And keep telling em to try the SS.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you guys use a lower resistance carto and yet somehow keep them from burning. It's the magic of SmokeStik.

I think I'll reconsider PIFing used ones. :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
It isnt lower resistance......it's higher more consistant voltage from the batteries. And a realistic cutoff time. You set your cutoff at 10-13 seconds....anything is going to burn. I have said it many times before....if you want to Holy Grail of cartomizers......learn how to use an atomizer.

tweet tweet........and if we lowered the resistance.....then you would burn through juice much faster......and we would get nothing but complaints about the cartos not lasting.......it's all a big cosmic co-mingling of factors......you can't seperate out one thing and think it will improve performance.....it all has to mesh.

but what the hell do I know? I'm just the chick that answers the phone............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread