Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Snagged one on Thurs. Not the best pic, but you get the point.

cr5rv.jpg

Last edited:

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
These were supposed to be a limited edition Vapercon only Silver Bullet, from what i was told, and now they are on the site which kind of makes me mad since I had to go through the trouble of asking someone to pick one up for me at Vapercon and then ship it to me which ultimately cost me more than if i would have ordered it on the website (but only because i was generous to the person who went through the trouble to do that for me). I was under the assumption i wouldn't be able to get one unless i had someone get it for me at Vapercon.

Oh well, it is what it is i guess, and i still thank the person who got it for me at Vapercon very much!

I'm not mad that they are on the site because a lot of people seem to like them and gives them the chance to get a red one. In that view im glad others have the chance, because really im not a selfish person, i just wish what i was told would have stayed true, and if they had any intention of selling them outside of Vapercon they wouldn't have told people it was Vapercon only. If a company tells me something is limited edition i expect it to indeed be a limited edition.

This is in no way an attack on AltSmoke, I am still very excited to get my Red Silver Bullet in the mail today and im sure i will be buying an Omega eventually as well. It is just an observation of sorts that maybe they shouldn't tell anyone something is Vapercon only and maybe just tell people that they are not sure if it will be released on the site or not.

And please do not attack me for this because i am only saying what i think and what others i have talked to that bought red silver bullets at vapercon are thinking as well.

Last edited:

ohiomelody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Newark, Ohio
These were supposed to be a limited edition Vapercon only Silver Bullet, from what i was told, and now they are on the site which kind of makes me mad since I had to go through the trouble of asking someone to pick one up for me at Vapercon and then ship it to me which ultimately cost me more than if i would have ordered it on the website (but only because i was generous to the person who went through the trouble to do that for me). I was under the assumption i wouldn't be able to get one unless i had someone get it for me at Vapercon.

Oh well, it is what it is i guess, and i still thank the person who got it for me at Vapercon very much!

I'm not mad that they are on the site because a lot of people seem to like them and gives them the chance to get a red one. In that view im glad others have the chance, because really im not a selfish person, i just wish what i was told would have stayed true, and if they had any intention of selling them outside of Vapercon they wouldn't have told people it was Vapercon only. If a company tells me something is limited edition i expect it to indeed be a limited edition.

This is in no way an attack on AltSmoke, I am still very excited to get my Red Silver Bullet in the mail today and im sure i will be buying an Omega eventually as well. It is just an observation of sorts that maybe they shouldn't tell anyone something is Vapercon only and maybe just tell people that they are not sure if it will be released on the site or not.

And please do not attack me for this because i am only saying what i think and what others i have talked to that bought red silver bullets at vapercon are thinking as well.

Why wouldn't they sell them on the site if they have them left over? Common sense.

rtrain99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
The 808 state
Why wouldn't they sell them on the site if they have them left over? Common sense.

Well I'm pretty stoked. I live in Hawaii and don't have a chance to attednd these things nor do I have friends that side of the country. If it is limited, then I feel like a lucky guy. I've been posting for the past few weeks to get an SB in red. So I emptied the piggy bank to get one for my birthday before they run out.Also good for me because wife is going to get me a green or purple one for my BD. WooooHooooo. Oh yeah, if I had inventory I'd sell the rest too.:p
And melody.... Mahalo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread