Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
A little late, but I just saw this. The responses on 100% VG might be a little skewed because Aroma's not known for offering them. I would definatley try 100% VG, in any flavor, and think it would be a good addition. I'm one of those that can't use Red Tail as an ADV without developing blisters from PG.

Right now Aroma is the only company offering flavored WTA eliquids and this would give everyone something to try. Maybe start out with a couple of flavors that were 100% VG. Two flavors I'd love to see are a good rich, midnight-type coffee and a nutty coconut.

If your not aware of sensitivy problems, people also tend to react to higher alcohol concentrates (>5%) and some of the cinnamons as well.

I know your aware that not everyone can transition to vaping easily; i.e. "something is missing" and for someone with sensitivities, that means they go back to smoking because DIY is also limited. This would be a welcome addition.

Last edited:

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
Zero PG DHT and Vanilla Splash yes yes yes please Please PLEASE!!! And then I'll start working my way through all the other zero PG flavors. Otherwise, alas, no bottles, because it turns out in that addition to my technical issues with PG, I don't like the way even 20% PG makes me feel. I would LOVE an all VG line, I'll be be at the front of it. Promise.

Someone made the comment that you can add VG if you want it. That misses the point, which is that for the life of me I haven't figured out how to *remove* the PG. (But you can always add PG if you want it.) As it now stands, I get my unflavored WTA from Aroma, then have to go elsewhere for the flavor. Would love to be able to get it all from you.

OK, just my 2¢.

-Kevin

Last edited:

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
A little late, but I just saw this. The responses on 100% VG might be a little skewed because Aroma's not known for offering them. I would definatley try 100% VG, in any flavor, and think it would be a good addition. I'm one of those that can't use Red Tail as an ADV without developing blisters from PG.

Right now Aroma is the only company offering flavored WTA eliquids and this would give everyone something to try. Maybe start out with a couple of flavors that were 100% VG. Two flavors I'd love to see are a good rich, midnight-type coffee and a nutty coconut.

... snip...

I'll second the rich coffee suggestion and add one for a dark chocolate. (Assuming it can be done without diacetyl or its chemically equivalent cousins.)

Last edited:

Sedona

Jun 26, 2012
Arizona
I think it's a great idea.
I have a few questions but can't start a new thread so I'll ask here.

1. Is your e liquid "custard note" free? ( Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl and Acetoin)

2. I read an article headlined, The scary new evidence on BPA-free plastics.
What type of plastic are your bottles and do you think you may change to glass any time in the future?

3. Do you make your eliquids when you get the order or ahead of time in batches?

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
I know 100% VG VR4 from vaperite clogs the coils of any tank I've tried. But the 80/20 Red Tail Lemonade Stand performs very well.

Regal, have you tried diluting it very lightly with water -- say about 5%, or possibly even less? As DVap has pointed out, it takes amazingly little water to significantly change the viscosity of VG.

Last edited:

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
Regal, have you tried diluting it very lightly with water -- say about 5%, or possibly even less? Has DVap has pointed out, it takes amazingly little water to significantly change the viscosity of VG.

I haven't will try it, but I'd rather buy a finished product I don't have to change (would prefer the mixer add the water if it needs it.) I'm still a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread