Reformed Lurker Checking In

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Have been lurking here for several months, in particular regarding legislation and media coverage of ecigs. I'm rather shy, but the pressure to speak has been building; today I had to join the forum so I could participate or I felt I would burst!

I'm an "accidental quitter." Tried ecigs not because they'd be healthier, or to quit, but because they would be cleaner! Hated having to wash tar stains off every surface in the house (yes, I smoked in the house. A lot!) Had half a pack of combustibles left when I took my first vape, smoked the rest of the pack over the next week cause I was too cheap to throw them away, and haven't had one since, nor have I wanted one for the past 7 months. Imagine my surprise... In addition to spending less on laundry detergent, I've experienced all the health benefits everyone here is familiar with, as well as the joy of trying all the different flavors.

Am not big on experimenting with hardware (cigalikes and clearos serve me well most of the time, though I'm currently trying out an eGo-C and protank setup) but am having a ball diy'ing my own liquid!

Loving every minute of vaping, even more than I loved every minute of smoking. Profound thanks to all of you here who, though you didn't know it, helped me get where I am today! :thumb:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Wow that was quick! Thank you both for "noticing" me (was kind of afraid nobody would...) Mooreted, love the penguin! (Penguins prove that God has a sense of humor.) Hitmetwice, yes, I've become a juice-lab junkie! Second bathroom has become "the lab." Two dresser drawers devoted to juice and diy supplies. More bookmarks for juice and flavor suppliers on my browser than all other bookmarks combined. The UPS man is starting to give me funny looks... :laugh:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Haha! Started out with V2 menthol, which I'm very happy with as an all-day vape. Then I've tried at least 50 flavored juices from different websites. Didn't really like most of them (just not to my taste), so started trying various mixtures, usually with menthol as a base since I was a menthol smoker longer than you've probably been alive... Then at one point I just said what the hell and ordered some unflavored base and tons of flavor concentrates. That's where I'm at now. My favorite so far is cola from Wizard Labs. Just plain cola. Next on the list to try is vanilla cola.

Now you've put the idea in my head: perhaps I shall become the Julia Child of E-Juice! [insert slightly mad cackle here]

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
Hello fellow former lurker. Looks like we came out of the same closet on the same day. I had to get out of there because someone was stinking up the place with diy juice experiments.

I believe the preferred term is "fragrant aroma".... (or was it the mad cackles and lip smacking?) :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread