Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
You mention it's soft, and I don't think it needs to be. With modern plating techniques, you should be able to get a very hard alloy or at least a nice lacquer over the top to prevent any fouling of the finish. May want to discuss with your plater. If it costs more, it costs more.

Myself, I'd be more into a platinum version myself. The all gold looks a little 1990s hip hop, Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em! :p

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
If I understand correctly it is not being plated, but it is actually 24k gold. BTW I'd love platinum as well, or at least white gold...

So it weighs 4.2 ounces without battery and you think it's solid 24K Gold at $300 bucks. That doesn't sound right but we'll go with it until corrected.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
How about a 24K gold plated ProVari for those special nights out?

These are custom made 24K gold ProVari's and will be available as a special order only item. Lead time is about 4-5 weeks since they will each be made to order. Gold is a soft metal and these are going to be sensitive to scratches, just a heads-up.

Pricing is $299: Comes with the gold ProVari and gold 18650 extension cap. They come as a matched pair. The regular end cap is also included. Top cap and standard end cap are silver stainless. We cannot do these two parts in gold because of threads.

Chargers, batteries, atomizers sold separate.

They look amazing!!
A very exclusive item. :2cool:

They are not yet available on the website but if you are interested email us.

It's plated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread